Social People in Western countries with strict gun control don't murder as much as Americans

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
I just dont see how yall think america can be anti-gun anytime soon.

Go magnet fishing one time, you'll see why.

And thats just in the water.

I think it's obvious having more murder weapons around will lead to more murders. If every house in New York had a samurai sword then the murder rate would obviously increase because some people will surely get angry or crazy and remember they have a sword laying around. It's the same with guns. If more peope have guns then surely some people will get angry or crazy and remember they have a gun and will murder with it. This is just common sense. Obviously a lot of people like to be able to have guns for various reasons (including feeling safer) and that's understandable. But don't try to pretend more guns means less gun crime, that goes against common sense

Somethings do not hold as well as you would like them to. When we look at the most dangerous and safest counties in the USA you get an unusual mix.

Some of the safest places have a very high percentage of the population as gun owners while at the same time have some that are restrictive. Then you look at the opposite extreme and look at the most dangerous you have some with a lot of gun freedom and others that are very restrictive.

You have safe and dangerous places across the spectrum. I tell you the local culture has much to do with it.

Situation is the following: you walk with your wife and child on a boulevard and you see a truck coming that runs people over. Needless to say you are packing heat.

You......?

I centerline that motherfucker. Climb up into the cab death check him, get his ID to find out who he is and where he lives, and kill everyone and anything he ever loved including his dog.

Isn't it common sense that people will have the same tools to defend themselves?

I would like to say yes but there are to many complete morons in this world. It simply doesn’t work

White areas in the US are EXTRMELY safe and comparable to a lot of Western nations. Demographics has exponentially more to do with homicides than availability of firearms.

peEheIn.png

vEXjhtR.jpg

The Area I live in is majority white and there have only been a couple of gun deaths in the last 40 years. A lot of people own guns here too as bird, dear, and bear hunting is really big around here.

119tk3q.jpg

2mc7kw3.jpg

I disagree, look at Latin America to see that strict gun laws do not on their own help. Its also instructive for another reason because it sheds light on a factor that does indeed seem strongly correlated with violence: wealth inequality. Even Jordan Peterson admits this and says you can make a conservative argument for limiting it on the basis that it has a destabilizing effect on society. But the GOP isn't making that argument, its mainly the Democrats and specifically the more progressive Democrats that care about wealth inequality. The left needs to double down on decreasing wealth inequality by also pointing out this crucial fact and just dropping the calls for gun control altogether.
While I agree with the first half of your post, I don't think the left's solutions are going to do anything but make it worse. Especially now with so much information available on the internet, making it easier to start and run a business would spread things out much better. Sweeping laws, taxes and regulations and their corollary costs price out startups and just leave corporations that can afford the hit while pricing out people who can't.

The left's solutions are to lower the top rather than bring up the bottom, which is what has happened in the USSR, Cuba, Venezuela etc. They've gone off the deep end imo. Let's have high taxes, but not for Jeff Bezos cause he won't come here with the rates we tax everyone else. WTF?

Last edited:
I would like to say yes but there are to many complete morons in this world. It simply doesn’t work

What doesn't work? That you should have the right to choose your means of self defense?

I don't know what you imagine you cleared up. The OP made a demonstrably false statement. I proved it wrong.

What false claim did I make? I didn't say anything about NYC or London in the OP.

What doesn't work? That you should have the right to choose your means of self defense?

If that means your country becomes less safe for the average inhabitants I would have to say no.

And please don’t pretend that guns make shit more safe

If that means your country becomes less safe for the average inhabitants I would have to say no.

Any evidence to suggest that they make a country less safe?

True. I mean with humanity the final stage of evolution hasnt occurred yet like it has with all other species. What direction it goes in turns of genes and evolution can vary widely depending on the actions of races and a few. But 1 or 2 groups will reign supreme. Id argue we are still in the days of imperialism. And the leadees of nation are aware of this as are deep states and secret societies. In the non western world media (namely asia and europe) is more inclined to talk of this stuff. The face public level of what we see and hear is less than what the elites discuss. So while inferior can reign if it does it is superior but may not be the most intelligent or pretty outcome but it survives nonethless. Though frankly i dont see how it reigns supreme in the world unless helped by pathologial altruism. The coming war is inevitable. I think Trump and the migrant crisis and Iran and china will kick start it. Want to know more let me know. I suspect its planned. We essentially have just had mass building up. The collapse of the USSR solidfied the inevitable.

Its more about intelligence. Read my reply to
Well yeah less intelligence was implied when saying inferior genes.

Inferior genes? Are you Alt Right? Go back to Stormfront.
You quoted the wrong person for this. I was joking, but there are clearly people who feel the inferior genes of other races is the issue.

I centerline that motherfucker. Climb up into the cab death check him, get his ID to find out who he is and where he lives, and kill everyone and anything he ever loved including his dog.
You watch to many movies John Wayne.

In your scenario you probably would get “centerlined” by somebody else before you can take a shot. People centerlining people left and right all trying to be heroes. Sound good right?

Well yeah less intelligence was implied when saying inferior genes.

That's also not correct. Are there organisms that are less intelligent than you that are better adapted to their environments?

You watch to many movies John Wayne.

In your scenario you probably would get “centerlined” by somebody else before you can take a shot. People centerlining people left and right all trying to be heroes. Sound good right?

<Fedor23>
Reads like projection to me.

Oh well, supreme court is likely not going to reverse 2A and time soon thanks to Trump, and taking all of American's guns away isn't an option. Deal with that and seek a new solution.

Any evidence to suggest that they make a country less safe?
Let’s be clear the cat is already out of the bag for you guys, but ofc you are less likely to get shot when there are less guns around.

Again to many stupid people in this world who should not have access to such weapons

Do you live in America? Are you American? If not worry about your own problems sport.

Back