Social People in Western countries with strict gun control don't murder as much as Americans

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
That's not the argument, there are nutjobs everywhere. But usually the nutjob with a gun kills way more people than the nutjob with a knife.

One county I was in went almost 75 years without a murder. When a murder finally happened it was a beheading with a knife.

That's not the argument, there are nutjobs everywhere. But usually the nutjob with a gun kills way more people than the nutjob with a knife.

You're not killing all that many people anywhere if more people were armed like you think they're armed in the US. 86 people were killed in Nice, France by the way... with a truck.

Lol at the TS. Yep, nothing else to factor in so pay no attention to the racial homogeneity behind the curtain.

Since you've cracked this case, I guess that explains why Switzerland has a shitload of guns, including semi-autos and permits for fully automatics, and has by far the highest murder rate in Europe. Wait, what? They have one of the lowest in the world? That can't be right cause TS told me that gun ownership=murders abound.

<6>

The Swiss are legit pretty restrictive though. The US is the last country on Earth that still has citizens instead of subjects.

So you are literally saying that genetics plays a role? And certain races may have these genes?

Yeah. Is that reality uncomfortable for you? That different populations of people may be different in ways more significant than their skin tone?

search

search

A lot of people that live near this sign in the link carry. They don't have a lot of gang activity near Hope and Clark Fork.

Bears.jpg

Last edited:
Not true. Look at Brazil. Actually, look at Central and South America. Honduras scored pretty high - as expected. It used to be a very nice country about 20 years ago.

True. Africa to but there isnt even accurate data for most of it

Yeah. Is that reality uncomfortable for you? That different populations of people may be different in ways more significant than their skin tone?
Okay. So why take offense to something you agree with?

I don't know what you imagine you cleared up. The OP made a demonstrably false statement. I proved it wrong.
The op says "countries" you used cities as your example.

I don't know that the tone has anything to do with inferiority as much as it has to do with belonging...
Meh, not sure it's that either cause the black murder rate wasn't always high either, nor was child illegitimacy. The fucking welfare state ripped apart the black family and created a culture of crime, dependence and made a permanent underclass. Did the same for white trash in smaller numbers per capita.

Okay. So why take offense to something you agree with?

Who's taking offense? I'm asking if you find the reality uncomfortable that different populations of people are different, and one of those differences may be aggression.

Further its weird that you automatically label that as "inferior". Guy, that could have been the selective advantage in their ecological niche for tens of thousands of years.

Meh, not sure it's that either cause the black murder rate wasn't always high either, nor was child illegitimacy. The fucking welfare state ripped apart the black family and created a culture of crime, dependence and made a permanent underclass. Did the same for white trash in smaller numbers per capita.

What are the crime rates in Appalachia? What are the crime rates in Baltimore? Detroit? St. Louis?

What are the crime rates in Appalachia? What are the crime rates in Baltimore? Detroit? St. Louis?
Rates, I don't know. Probably nothing too startling cause they're pretty sparsely populated areas. Can't exactly have "turf wars" when your closest neighbor is 7 miles up a mountain.

Rates, I don't know. Probably nothing too startling cause they're pretty sparsely populated areas. Can't exactly have "turf wars" when your closest neighbor is 7 miles up a mountain.

Solid counter. Alright. Look at some crime rates of Europeans across the world. Weird how they're all pretty much in the 1-3 per 100,000 range. Now look at African descendants all over the world, even in the US and developed world. The coincidence is striking.

Who's taking offense? I'm asking if you find the reality uncomfortable that different populations of people are different, and one of those differences may be aggression.
Not finding it uncomfortable. People can think what they want. Although the study of genetics is in its infancy especially when it comes to race and those who seem to be most interested in the topic tend to have their minds made up prior to having conclusive evidence which does muddy things. They already have some skin in the game.

Also it seems like the person i quoted thinks you are an alt-right Stormfonter. Either he is playing a game or finds your conclusion uncomfortable. You may want to lecture him. I was being facetious, you are serious.

You do have areas where there is almost zero crime coming from the black community I love these people.

Federation%20of%20Black%20Cowboys.jpg

search

The Swiss are legit pretty restrictive though. The US is the last country on Earth that still has citizens instead of subjects.
Not comparing to the US, comparing to all its neighboring countries and the rest of Europe.

The genetics aren't inferior guy. It's just a maladaptation to the environment they find themselves in. Superiority/ inferiority is meaningless in an evolutionary/biological context.

True. I mean with humanity the final stage of evolution hasnt occurred yet like it has with all other species. What direction it goes in turns of genes and evolution can vary widely depending on the actions of races and a few. But 1 or 2 groups will reign supreme. Id argue we are still in the days of imperialism. And the leadees of nation are aware of this as are deep states and secret societies. In the non western world media (namely asia and europe) is more inclined to talk of this stuff. The face public level of what we see and hear is less than what the elites discuss. So while inferior can reign if it does it is superior but may not be the most intelligent or pretty outcome but it survives nonethless. Though frankly i dont see how it reigns supreme in the world unless helped by pathologial altruism. The coming war is inevitable. I think Trump and the migrant crisis and Iran and china will kick start it. Want to know more let me know. I suspect its planned. We essentially have just had mass building up. The collapse of the USSR solidfied the inevitable.

"Inferior genes" = higher crime rate

Its more about intelligence. Read my reply to @Greoric

Back