Social People in Western countries with strict gun control don't murder as much as Americans

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
The genetics aren't inferior guy. It's just a maladaptation to the environment they find themselves in. Superiority/ inferiority is meaningless in an evolutionary/biological context.
You should tell that ro your buddies. You know what demographics means.

You should tell that ro your buddies. You know what demographics means.

I don't know that the tone has anything to do with inferiority as much as it has to do with belonging...

I don't know that the tone has anything to do with inferiority as much as it has to do with belonging...
Yes, but I'm sure you know what the term euphemism is. They get used a lot on conversations like this. And when someone uses a shallow explanation as simply demographic without digging any deeper its pretty easy to get what is implied.

I wonder who funds the sabrelie account

So if guns are the problem, and they don't have them shouldn't the murder rate be zero?

TS....your thread

giphy.gif

Yes, but I'm sure you know what the term euphemism is. They get used a lot on conversations like this. And when someone uses a shallow explanation as simply demographic without digging any deeper its pretty easy to get what is implied.

Is it uncomfortable to appreciate that different human populations have different predispositions for violence? Maybe its a selective advantage in one environment to be more aggressive?

I beg your pardon, but it reads like you're the one kind of stuck on the racist babble as something about inferiority.

I would probably own a gun too if I lived in the US just out of sheer peer pressure, it's simple power dynamics, if almost everybody owns a gun you feel compelled to own one too. But in Europe where few have guns other than hunters you don't feel the need to own a gun. I prefer the latter scenario because that also means less nutjobs/incels going on mass shootings/murder-suicide missions on a consistent basis like in the US.

I would probably own a gun too if I lived in the US just out of sheer peer pressure, it's simple power dynamics, if almost everybody owns a gun you feel compelled to own one too. But in Europe where few have guns other than hunters you don't feel the need to own a gun. I prefer the latter scenario because that also means less nutjobs/incels going on mass shootings/murder-suicide missions on a consistent basis like in the US.

Because the guns create the nutjobs.

15france-ss-2-articleLarge-v3.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-vs-western-homicide-rates-2014-11

A trope from the pro-gun crowd is that if people want to commit murder, and guns they don't have easy access to guns, they'll just find other means. The fact that people in the US, where guns are so easy to obtain, murder at a much higher rate than high income countries with strict gun control, is strong evidence that pro-gun crowd's claim is bogus.

Guns make murder just about as easy as imaginable. A commonly used phrase to describe something very easy is "push of a button". All it takes to murder with a gun is a simple movement of the finger. There is extra effort involved in committing murder without a gun that militates against motivation.

Some states that have the most gun rights also have European levels of violent crime.

Is it uncomfortable to appreciate that different human populations have different predispositions for violence? Maybe its a selective advantage in one environment to be more aggressive?

I beg your pardon, but it reads like you're the one kind of stuck on the racist babble as something about inferiority.
So you are literally saying that genetics plays a role? And certain races may have these genes?

How close do you live to 1600 lbs bears and 145 lbs cats? Granted attacks are not that common but it does make you feel better to be armed. Then there are animals that will kill your animals that you might want to discourage.

Lol at the TS. Yep, nothing else to factor in so pay no attention to the racial homogeneity behind the curtain.

Since you've cracked this case, I guess that explains why Switzerland has a shitload of guns, including semi-autos and permits for fully automatics, and has by far the highest murder rate in Europe. Wait, what? They have one of the lowest in the world? That can't be right cause TS told me that gun ownership=murders abound.

White areas in the US are EXTRMELY safe and comparable to a lot of Western nations. Demographics has exponentially more to do with homicides than availability of firearms.

peEheIn.png

vEXjhtR.jpg
<6>

Back