People in Hollywood you can't stand

Fallon is the least talented man in Hollywood. Every time I want to see him I want to punch his lights out. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but still.

You think the bearded guy or the asian guy from Hangover are better?

Worst actor of all time:
colin_farrell_1.jpg

I hate his fucking face. He ruins every single movie he's in.

Ben Affleck is fucking terrible as well.
10030861_2.jpg

hahaha Affleck looks like a douche in that picture. Daredevil is the worst comic book movie I've ever seen.

I wrangle reality talent for a living sometimes. The line of people I hate in this town stretches around the block.

hahaha Affleck looks like a douche in that picture. Daredevil is the worst comic book movie I've ever seen.

I watched it on a flight, it's not only the worst comic book movie, it's one of the worst movies of all time period.
This movie has the worst cast I've ever seen. Watching a movie starring only one of those assholes makes me want to kill someone. All these disgustingly bad actors combined with the horrible dialogues, writing etc. in one movie make it a suckfest of epic proportions.

Sam Jackson.

I was a big fan of his even though most of his movies are shitty because of Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas.

I saw him at an awards show and asked for a pic and told him I was a fan. Dude straight out laughed at me and bitched to his friend that fans dont respect him. Best part was no one was around and wouldve only taken 2 seconds.

From that point on, Ive boycotted all his movies and even awesome ones like Django.

I was butthurt and disappointed after the incident.

Every other celeb Ive met have been cool. Even Lucy Liu who was supposedly a bitch went out of her way to mingle with fans after Spider-Man premiere. Tito is cool too.

The guy who plays the sparkly vampire in twilight

I've seem some interviews of his and he actually seems like a decent guy. It's the female I don't like. He can do better than her.

I honestly feel he's a terrible actor and I won't see movies with him in it. I liked him in tropic thunder because it wasn't anything like his normal shit. If I could Amal him in the face with a baseball bat I would. Valkyrie seriously bothers me what kind of arrogant asshole plays a German and doesn't even attempt an accent.

if you're talking about post 2005 Cruise, i guess i can get where you're coming from, but to paint him and his entire career with the label of "terrible actor" is unfair. up until the revelation of his crazy (2005, War of the Worlds), his filmography was really fucking good. he seriously had not made a legitimately bad movie in his career, sans maybe Legend back in 1985, and he's made some classics. post 2005 Cruise has been in a few stinkers, but to say that he's a terrible actor is not an opinion. it's flat out untrue.

if you're talking about post 2005 Cruise, i guess i can get where you're coming from, but to paint him and his entire career with the label of "terrible actor" is unfair. up until the revelation of his crazy (2005, War of the Worlds), his filmography was really fucking good. he seriously had not made a legitimately bad movie in his career, sans maybe Legend back in 1985, and he's made some classics. post 2005 Cruise has been in a few stinkers, but to say that he's a terrible actor is not an opinion. it's flat out untrue.

Tom Cruise is a pretty good actor and he has made some great movies. LOL @ hating on Cruise.

Here is a list of actors that bug me enough to avoid their movies:

Bette Midler
Lilly Tomlin
Will Smith
Bruce Willis (some good movies but the guy just comes off as a smug tool).
Samuel L. Jackson - Had enough of him
Kevin Kline (dumb ass muther fucker)
Carey Mulligan
Zooey Deschanel (horrible actress, and that stupid vapid look in her eyes)
Russell Crowe
Seth Rogan - peaked in Freaks and Geeks
David Schwimmer and Lisa Kudrow (the Friends 1-2 punch of annoyance).

I watched it on a flight, it's not only the worst comic book movie, it's one of the worst movies of all time period.
This movie has the worst cast I've ever seen. Watching a movie starring only one of those assholes makes me want to kill someone. All these disgustingly bad actors combined with the horrible dialogues, writing etc. in one movie make it a suckfest of epic proportions.

Did you miss Elektra and Catwoman?

I am shocked no one has mentioned Christian Bale yet. What a huge fuckin' douche he is. Also Cher.

Billy Bob Thornton too, almost forgot. See video for proof. Such a fuckin dick, Jian handled it well.

I don't know, I think he was rioght in getting upset...If the man was instructed to not bring up his acting career. HE doesn't want people buying his music because of his name as an actor, and would like for it to stand on it's own. I used to play in a few bands, and(while not known like Billy Bob, ,lol) I can relate to wanting your music to be looked at as good, without any outside conteext of who anybody is, at all...If that makes any sense....

He may have went just a weeeeeee bit overboard however.:)

Something about Jim Carrey gets on my nerves.

Edit: Angelina Jolie as well.

Seth Rogan-Has this guy ever said anything that was funny?
Clooney- guy has a smug cloud following him around.
Cruise- douche.
Shia ledouche
Lucy Liu- because she's nt in my bed right now waiting for me.

Back