People in Hollywood you can't stand

Some serious haters in this thread. Will Ferrell? What has he ever done other than make millions of people laugh and be a charitable member of society?

I honestly feel he's a terrible actor and I won't see movies with him in it. I liked him in tropic thunder because it wasn't anything like his normal shit. If I could Amal him in the face with a baseball bat I would. Valkyrie seriously bothers me what kind of arrogant asshole plays a German and doesn't even attempt an accent.

003TLS_Tom_Cruise_209.jpg

He was great in "The Last Samurai".

[QUOTE=cintur

-Will Ferrell. Not even remotely funny or talented, and is repeatedly pushed by hollywood as being so. Same with Jimmy Fallon. Same with Seth Rogen.

-All the reality show douches.

-Bill Maher. Used to be a pretty funny comedian. Now he makes a living being an asshole.

all i see is rightwingers complaining about "liberal" Hollywood

Hate Fallon? -even if you don't find him funny -he's a fuckin awesome guy -I do work at his show 1-2 a year and he's like Leno in that there is no pretense or formality -just a regular guy pallin around with his friends and coworkers.

Cruise? He's actually cool if you talk motorcycles or exercise and you aren't a Scientologist (The Scientology hierarchy makes him treat the lower levels prettty rough -Like all the scientologists working for his production company) -He's very uncomfortable in social situations and doesn't look people in the eye and has a baby's temper sometimes about stupid shit like how bite sizable his food is cut. He also wants/trys to get people to sign over all editorial rights to interview or topical footage you shoot of him -and has a staff of a few scientologists who also shoot the same interview in order to be able to refute any attacks on him via creative editing.

Hate Fallon? -even if you don't find him funny -he's a fuckin awesome guy -I do work at his show 1-2 a year and he's like Leno in that there is no pretense or formality -just a regular guy pallin around with his friends and coworkers.

Cruise? He's actually cool if you talk motorcycles or exercise and you aren't a Scientologist (The Scientology hierarchy makes him treat the lower levels prettty rough -Like all the scientologists working for his production company) -He's very uncomfortable in social situations and doesn't look people in the eye and has a baby's temper sometimes about stupid shit like how bite sizable his food is cut. He also wants/trys to get people to sign over all editorial rights to interview or topical footage you shoot of him -and has a staff of a few scientologists who also shoot the same interview in order to be able to refute any attacks on him via creative editing.
fallons movies are terrible though

Fallon is the least talented man in Hollywood. Every time I want to see him I want to punch his lights out. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but still.

Worst actor of all time:
colin_farrell_1.jpg

I hate his fucking face. He ruins every single movie he's in.

Ben Affleck is fucking terrible as well.
10030861_2.jpg

I wouldn't make fun of anyone who's bank account could laugh at me.

Back