People here are crying about Stipe getting a rematch but are totally fine with Brock getting a TS

Brock fight is fun, but I wan’t DC to rematch Stipe or fight Jones at HW.

Brock can fight N’gannou or rematch Reem. Reem’s fragile chin will even things out.

BREAKING NEWS: There are a lot of idiots that post on Sherdog.

Well if you're just going by most deserving it's probably the winner of JDS-Ngannou.
DC gets fucked by both of those guys. DC should go ahead and retire after KOing Stipe again.

Some fucker needs to fight some other fucker for the belt. I don’t much care who these days. It’s not like merit has anything to do with it anymore.

source.gif
I just wish they'd stop fucking around with Lesnar and go full circus. DC vs Lebron, when?

Despite Brock not having won a fight since 2010 and being a well known proven PED cheater he still deserves a title shot more than the most UFC dominant champion of all time right ? If you say that Brock should get a title shot its okay but if you say that Stipe should get a rematch people here go crazy about it.

Yes he hasnt fought in a year but Brock hasnt fought in 3 years and the last time he fought he got caught cheating , Stipe hasnt won a fight since January 2018 but Brock hasnt won a fight since July 2010 .

Stipe has a way better MMA career than Brock and is the greatest UFC heavyweight of all time its a no-brainer that there is no way that Brock deserves a title shot let alone deserve it more than Stipe , He got KOd against DC but it was competitive for as it lasted and it was filled with some controversy around it i would rather see a rematch of a fight which was competitive but ended in the first than a rematch of a fight which was a 5 round pure domination.
The other two guys fighting for a potential number one contender(JDS vs Ngannou) both have lost to Stipe recently in very dominant fashion even though i would have had no problem with JDS getting a title shot if the UFC didnt give it to Stipe after all.

I dont like the fact Stipe is non stop complaining but DC admitedly ducked him at UFC 230 and chose an way easier fight in Lewis(DC words) and also he was apparently going to get passed over by someone who is irrelevant in MMA nowadays so i can kinda understand him.
Im not interested in that Brock circus, I would rather see the former dominant champion a chance to redeem himself in a rematch than watching a part-time fighter who also is a PED cheater fighting for a title while doing absolutely nothing.
See:
Happy for Cormier, sad for Miocic, disgusted with post-fight.

WME is going to keep sacrificing the value of UFC titles so long as they can make money, and it will eventually get to the point where irreparable damage will be done.

giphy.gif

Okey did I miss something? Is the UFC supposed to be some sort of organization's that gives out title fights based on merit?

Sour-stipe should fight some contenders at this point. and why didn't stipe have an immediate rematch in his contract if he was the goat hw and what not lol

Neither of em deserve it. If Brock wants a shot, he should have won a fight this decade. And had it been Stipe that remurdered Cain, he'd be booked against DC as we speak. But no, he didn't want even the most gift wrapped of presents. Now whoever wins JDS vs Ngannou will deserve it more than Brock and Stipe combined.

2 of his title defenses were against aged and weathered fighters. The only one impressive was Ngannou and let's be honest that fight was horrible minus round 1. Ngannou couldn't even move by round 3 and Stipe still didn't finish.

At the end of the day it's about what will sell and only oblivious Stipe fans want to see the DC rematch. If were being honest I wanna see how much better Francis has gotten and if DC can avenge his boy Cains loss. Brock is my 2nd choice, but Stipe acting like a little bitch doesn't make me want to see him fight. I could care less honestly.

Despite Brock not having won a fight since 2010 and being a well known proven PED cheater he still deserves a title shot more than the most UFC dominant champion of all time right ? If you say that Brock should get a title shot its okay but if you say that Stipe should get a rematch people here go crazy about it.

Yes he hasnt fought in a year but Brock hasnt fought in 3 years and the last time he fought he got caught cheating , Stipe hasnt won a fight since January 2018 but Brock hasnt won a fight since July 2010 .

Stipe has a way better MMA career than Brock and is the greatest UFC heavyweight of all time its a no-brainer that there is no way that Brock deserves a title shot let alone deserve it more than Stipe , He got KOd against DC but it was competitive for as it lasted and it was filled with some controversy around it i would rather see a rematch of a fight which was competitive but ended in the first than a rematch of a fight which was a 5 round pure domination.
The other two guys fighting for a potential number one contender(JDS vs Ngannou) both have lost to Stipe recently in very dominant fashion even though i would have had no problem with JDS getting a title shot if the UFC didnt give it to Stipe after all.

I dont like the fact Stipe is non stop complaining but DC admitedly ducked him at UFC 230 and chose an way easier fight in Lewis(DC words) and also he was apparently going to get passed over by someone who is irrelevant in MMA nowadays so i can kinda understand him.
Im not interested in that Brock circus, I would rather see the former dominant champion a chance to redeem himself in a rematch than watching a part-time fighter who also is a PED cheater fighting for a title while doing absolutely nothing.

DC kills JDS for sure. I think Ngannou might be too much.
JDS pieces him up with ease. Stipe was working DC when he fought smart and utilized his size and length. I think JDS does the same and he has been fighting real smart lately. DC's only hope is in the clench and I think JDS will be very aware of that. JDS will get that belt back one way or the other. Maybe pre USADA Cain was his kryptonite?

I'm not sure we shall ever see the likes of Brock Lesnar again. He is such a weird dude. Legit wrestler but scared to death (I would be too) to get punched. But he comes back to beat Carwin. Beats the bejeebus out of Frank but then gets leg locked. Runs from Cain and just looks terrible. Looks like the rank amateur he is versus Overeem. But he beat the crap out of Randy. Survives Hunt but gets busted for PEDs. Damn near kills Frank in the rematch. Perhaps the second or third dumbest tattoo (just behind the dude who had Johnny Cash on his arm and anyone with angel wings) in professional MMA. He is a complete jack ass to media and comes across as completely unlikable. Constantly referred to as a freak of nature when we all know he is roided to the gills and has been for a very long time. Just a weird dude with a weird career.
Alan Belcher, right?

I doubt there is as much overlap as you think there is in that venn diagram

Stipe should have got an immediate rematch anyway; especially considering that it was won off of a single punch, and wasn't a long drawn out beating.
Sounds like Aldo regarding McGregor, hmm...
And is Stipe a prizefighter or he’d rather be a firefighter? He hasn’t been fighting for a purse since he lost, weird.

To be honest most of heavy weight is freak show anyways. And no one likes a whiner, dude has literally spent the last year (fight was July 8th 2018) bitching on social media that he deserves a immediate title shot and refuses to fight any top 5 guys who he could probably easily beat and cash a easy check on. Like dude shut the fuck up already and do your damn job you got laid out cold by a LHW whos 4-5 inches shorter than you and almost over the hill. Sometimes I don’t want to go to work but I still do because I need to make a living.

Threads complaining about sherdoggers being hypocritical without realizing there are thousands of active posters on this website all with different opinions.

<{cruzshake}>

At least give examples.

Daniel vs Francis or Daniel vs Jon at HW..

I don't really care about any other matchup.

And Stipe.. if you're pissed, take a fight already and remind everyone

Neither deserve it but at least Brawk is a fresh match-up and brings some kind of spectacle aspect to it

Stipe rematch is unappealing on pretty much every level

Back