People here are crying about Stipe getting a rematch but are totally fine with Brock getting a TS

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by ferrari, Apr 12, 2019.

1. ferrari

ferrari Orange Belt

Despite Brock not having won a fight since 2010 and being a well known proven PED cheater he still deserves a title shot more than the most UFC dominant champion of all time right ? If you say that Brock should get a title shot its okay but if you say that Stipe should get a rematch people here go crazy about it.

Yes he hasnt fought in a year but Brock hasnt fought in 3 years and the last time he fought he got caught cheating , Stipe hasnt won a fight since January 2018 but Brock hasnt won a fight since July 2010 .

Stipe has a way better MMA career than Brock and is the greatest UFC heavyweight of all time its a no-brainer that there is no way that Brock deserves a title shot let alone deserve it more than Stipe , He got KOd against DC but it was competitive for as it lasted and it was filled with some controversy around it i would rather see a rematch of a fight which was competitive but ended in the first than a rematch of a fight which was a 5 round pure domination.
    The other two guys fighting for a potential number one contender(JDS vs Ngannou) both have lost to Stipe recently in very dominant fashion even though i would have had no problem with JDS getting a title shot if the UFC didnt give it to Stipe after all.

I dont like the fact Stipe is non stop complaining but DC admitedly ducked him at UFC 230 and chose an way easier fight in Lewis(DC words) and also he was apparently going to get passed over by someone who is irrelevant in MMA nowadays so i can kinda understand him.
    Im not interested in that Brock circus, I would rather see the former dominant champion a chance to redeem himself in a rematch than watching a part-time fighter who also is a PED cheater fighting for a title while doing absolutely nothing.

2. Sapp

Sapp Silver Belt

Well if you're just going by most deserving it's probably the winner of JDS-Ngannou.

Scorpz, rpn453, markg171 and 11 others like this.
  3. Ancient Warrior

Ancient Warrior Gold Belt

Because Stipe is a real fighter and we expect him to act like one.

Lesnar is a circus act.

4. chinarice

chinarice Yellow Card Yellow Card

Not OK with Lesnar getting a shot and fuck stipe getting one too.

5. MEAN357

MEAN357 DMF belt

Bork should have a lifetime ban

6. ferrari

ferrari Orange Belt

I said i would have had no problem with JDS getting a title shot . He is a former champion has a great resume and is also on a 3 fight winning streak and has back-to-back finishes.
    DC/Stipe winner vs Ngannou-JDS winner

Yetian and Beans & Cornbread like this.
  7. Mahkor

Mahkor Drunkmaster Flex

Brock is a money fight, all the HWs whinning would give their left nut to have him as champ instead of Cormier.

Stipe got KOd in 3 minutes and hasn't done shit since.

Scorpz and Fedor>Cain like this.
  8. MAIAPAPAYA

MAIAPAPAYA White Belt

I believe any champ who had a relatively long reign should be granted an immediate rematch especially if there was some controversy (eg eye poke). Stipe deserves a rematch. OP is correct.

Yetian and Ingjr like this.
  9. ferrari

ferrari Orange Belt

Well true fans dont give a fuck about money fights who dont make sense . That bum Logan Paul would also sell a lot of PPVs to kids like you should he also get a title shot ?

10. itheuser

itheuser Brown Belt

Stipe should have got an immediate rematch anyway; especially considering that it was won off of a single punch, and wasn't a long drawn out beating.

11. GiSP

GiSP Black Belt

Some fucker needs to fight some other fucker for the belt. I don’t much care who these days. It’s not like merit has anything to do with it anymore.

[​IMG]

12. dickcheney

dickcheney Gold Belt

What’s happening here, is dc steepC signed?

13. awymore

awymore Brown Belt

The UFC keeps rewarding fighters for sitting out and then wondering why it's booking cards with multiple interim title fights.

14. Klaavical

Klaavical Brown Belt

People actually like Brock

Scorpz and omawho402 like this.
  15. Mahkor

Mahkor Drunkmaster Flex

True fans pirate al the ppvs that's why we don't have a voice in these cases.

Fugazy and Katsumi Yamada like this.
  16. Local Plata

Local Plata Hitchslap Belt

I'm only for Brock vs. DC because it means DC gets paid and I get to see Brock catch an ass whooping. Stipe just got slept in less than a round.

omawho402 likes this.
  17. Mortal Wombat

Mortal Wombat Black Belt

DC's at the end of his career and wants to leave with dosh. I get his point of view but neither Brock or Stipe should get the shot.

18. PAPERCLIP30

PAPERCLIP30 Silver Belt

No, I’m not.

Don’t assume shit

19. oceansize

oceansize Blue Belt

I'm not sure we shall ever see the likes of Brock Lesnar again. He is such a weird dude. Legit wrestler but scared to death (I would be too) to get punched. But he comes back to beat Carwin. Beats the bejeebus out of Frank but then gets leg locked. Runs from Cain and just looks terrible. Looks like the rank amateur he is versus Overeem. But he beat the crap out of Randy. Survives Hunt but gets busted for PEDs. Damn near kills Frank in the rematch. Perhaps the second or third dumbest tattoo (just behind the dude who had Johnny Cash on his arm and anyone with angel wings) in professional MMA. He is a complete jack ass to media and comes across as completely unlikable. Constantly referred to as a freak of nature when we all know he is roided to the gills and has been for a very long time. Just a weird dude with a weird career.

20. Ingjr

Ingjr Purple Belt

I honestly did laugh at this. Thx. Worst part is it's completely how it is.