People HATED Brown

Tankeray

Primordial Covenant
@Silver
Reaction score
What now then? Not good enough to roll with patty cake game players like Lawler and Hendricks?

Thought your salvation would come through a young emo-haircut Brazilian?

Think again.

I never hated Brown.

I've been a fan of his since TUF. Only time I recall peopel hating on him was when he was on a 3 fight losing streak and when he said Pyle is better than GSP.

When you finish 5 fights in a row by KO/TKO you tend to pick up a few fans along the way.

People used to Hate A. Silva too.

most of this board was rooting for him, even people picking against him lol

Well he won, so its safe for you to come out of your doritos' ridden basements...fucking lol.

Well, let's face it... the 7 win streak is nice, but nobody in those 7 wins are a top 10 guy. I want to see him go up against a guy like Tarec Saffediene. Beat a top 10 guy first before you call for a title shot

I don't think anybody really hates the guy? It's just hard to favorite when when I couple years ago he was losing every other fight by submission. Odds are when he faces a top 5 he's getting submitted.

Did you just call two of the hardest hitters at 170 "patty cake game players" after it took Matt Brown like three hundred strikes to finish Erick Silva?

Well, let's face it... the 7 win streak is nice, but nobody in those 7 wins are a top 10 guy. I want to see him go up against a guy like Tarec Saffediene. Beat a top 10 guy first before you call for a title shot

its still a monster streak though- silva, mein, and especially pyle- none of those guys are slouches and Brown put all of them away.

I agree with you he needs that one top 10 win to cap off the streak and get a title shot but now's the time to match him up with that guy...

seems clear to me- give the winner of Rory vs. Woodley the next title shot and have Brown fight Hector for the crack at Hendro vs. Rory/Woodley winner. You can do the Brown vs. Hector fight by August.

What now then? Not good enough to roll with patty cake game players like Lawler and Hendricks?

Thought your salvation would come through a young emo-haircut Brazilian?

Think again.

Brown was getting plenty of random hate on here, for unknown reasons. Glad he won, and hope a few threads will be bumped.

However, you sabotaged your own thread and made yourself look like a tard by pointlessly denigrating Hendricks and Lawler.

Did you just call two of the hardest hitters at 170 "patty cake game players" after it took Matt Brown like three hundred strikes to finish Erick Silva?

Yeah, I did what the fuck you gonna do about it? Post more? Or a cool gif? lol.

I don't think anybody really hates the guy? It's just hard to favorite when when I couple years ago he was losing every other fight by submission. Odds are when he faces a top 5 he's getting submitted.

we can only know by putting him in there with a top 5 guy. and he's undoubtedly earned that opportunity.

Yeah, I did what the fuck you gonna do about it? Post more? Or a cool gif? lol.
Are you gonna get drunk and pick a fight with JayElectra and have all your posts deleted like last time?

Brown was getting plenty of random hate on here, for unknown reasons. Glad he won, and hope a few threads will be bumped.

However, you sabotaged your own thread and made yourself look like a tard by pointlessly denigrating Hendricks and Lawler.

So? That fight was mediocre at best. Just my opinion.

Back