People hate on Rin Nakai's striking but..

cybernetics

Green Belt
Reaction score
Paige Vanzant's striking is about 10x worse than Rin's. Only thing different is Paige is american and gets setup with easy match-ups.

You want proof of blatant racism just look the career trajectory of Rin vs Paige.

This is why I dont support the UFC in any shape or forum.

I'm not sure PVZ's striking is THAT rudimentary but Rin would probably shave her head for a cancer charity.

Paige Vanzant's striking is about 10x worse than Rin's. Only thing different is Paige is american and gets setup with easy match-ups.

You want proof of blatant racism just look the career trajectory of Rin vs Paige.

This is why I dont support the UFC in any shape or forum.

You are blind. I try to never disrespect any fighter, but Rin's striking is non existent. She throws jabs from 6 feet away. She doesn't have a fight, because she can't fight,

Rin, that lil asian tub ball that fought on a Japan card 5 years ago.. right?

263249069.jpg

i like rin and dislike pvz, but christ man you're such a goofy virgin with these threads you make.

I'm not sure PVZ's striking is THAT rudimentary but Rin would probably shave her head for a cancer charity.

And make a sexually awkward video about it, tinged with a feeling of exploitation and this weird vibe that she really plays to latent homoerotic desires in her young male fans.

Last edited:
Ah yes, classic Shertard weeaboos: Joe Silva hates teh Azns!

Stop white samuraing Nakai.

In b4 spastic shadow boxing against Misha

No it isn't lol. You can point to Paige's horrible performance against Tecia all you but she was 18 and fight in her 3rd pro fight, Nakai on the other hand has been a pro for nearly a decade and has 17 fights under her belt

And make a sexually awkward video about it, tinged with a feeling of exploitation and this weird vibe that she really plays to latent homoerotic desires in her young male fans.

Projecting much? What is homo-erotic about Rin? She is the definition of style, class and grace. a 100 percent woman. Only shertards would fine a woman like this homoerotic.

Zmzvq2t.jpg

OAs66JY.jpg

qzLe1xx.png

iHha2Kv.jpg

Last edited:
a foot or two closer to Miesha and you'd think you were watching a Holly Holm fight (minus the kicks).

Holm's last fight she was fighting throwing kicks from across the Octagon the entire first round. She did start landing them often in the second and third if I recall.

Back