People get hurt...Nobody is ducking

He put the max of power and the minimium of skill in his kick. That's why he got hurt. He don't want to fight.
Come on, I've seen some ridiculous posts, but this is up there.

My logic is, why some fighters get injured so little? They know how to train.

Oh, what the hell, I'm just really pissed this fight is off, I don't need to be rational.
Some people are more prone to injuries than others. There's also a random luck aspect. I agree with what you said but we can't judge any single fighter on how they train based off of injuries, because other factors play out and we can't know to what extent. Unless ofc you have video footage of him practicing dangerously.

So you don't think it's possible.

Ok, I got it.
I seriously doubt it. He's been up for plenty of tough fights and this was a huge payday. Poor training strategy, sure.

I seriously doubt it. He's been up for plenty of tough fights and this was a huge payday. Poor training strategy, sure.

It's a BR strategy for tough fights involving titles, dude.

There is a reason Aldo pulled out of so many fights. They like to do that to they can have more time to prepare. Same with Werdum and his terrible excuse for not fighting Miocic.

Its only little kids in here that believe anyone is ducking the red panties night pay day,because their terrified of Mcgregor somehow

Back