People dogging Greg A-Level Athlete Hardy, did you miss the Ngannou vs Lewis fight?

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Greg would easily hang with both of those guys as well as Hunt. All three of which are top 10. Sign him and feed Struve or Arlovski to him for a immediate bump into the top 15 then feed him Hunt followed by Lewis or Ngannou and then title shot vs Lesnar matched as co-main matched up with Conor vs anyone. 2mil+ PPV guaranteed. You are welcome WME

The ramblings of a leprosy-riddled casual.

Ban.

You are genuinely a retard a need to be medicated if you think Greg Hardy could stand and trade with Mark Hunt. He would be KO'd within 2 minutes.

Hardy would likely have slept both Ngannou and Lewis had he been in the cage with either one that night

Hardy makes easy work of the top HW prospect Tai Tuivasa

Ban.

You are genuinely a retard a need to be medicated if you think Greg Hardy could stand and trade with Mark Hunt. He would be KO'd within 2 minutes.
Hunt is a shell of himself

I like what I see and he appears to move well. I have not seen him fight from the ground or fight in the clinch. Two skills that are needed and have not seen him fight with Top Notch Striker pressure being applied.

It looks like he is learning fast and is a natural at distance and finishing. He actually kind of reminds me of Hunt and Fedor with his punch style and head movement.

I think he needs a few more fights to gain experience and apply more technques. I'm sure he could beat a few top guys just off his youth and raw abilities though.

The ramblings of a leprosy-riddled casual.

king of the one liners who has never in 8 years posted anything showing actual knowledge of the sport. incel manlet non-athlete detected, please don't respond with another triggered cuck 1-liner

Hunt is a shell of himself

I've seen your posts.

You are one of those NFL fanboy jackasses who thinks that every black athlete could easily translate to MMA because they are athletic. There is a such thing as craft and technique. Some things you need years and years to develop. A guy like Matt Mitrione has been training in martial arts since he was a kid, that does not mean any NFL player can do it. Greg Hardy has faced no one and will get his ass kicked as soon as he fights someone with a pulse.

This reminds me of the Kimbo Slice bullshit (RIP). A big muscular black guy with no MMA knowledge, just a good athlete, got demolished by anyone he faced with a fighting background essentially.

Yes he might have a chance against Ngannou as long as he is afraid to engage and Lewis with a messed up back barely able to move.

Old man Hunt KO's him though.

I think this is another case of a troll wave on sherdog. Hardy has power. Like pretty much any HW with the slightest bit of athleticism. But he is wreckless and wild.

There is little evidence that he could play a significant role in the UFC. He could be a member of the division though. It's the most shallow division in MMA.

I've seen your posts.

You are one of those NFL fanboy jackasses who thinks that every black athlete could easily translate to MMA because they are athletic. There is a such thing as craft and technique. Some things you need years and years to develop. A guy like Matt Mitrione has been training in martial arts since he was a kid, that does not mean any NFL player can do it. Greg Hardy has faced no one and will get his ass kicked as soon as he fights someone with a pulse.

This reminds me of the Kimbo Slice bullshit (RIP). A big muscular black guy with no MMA knowledge, just a good athlete, got demolished by anyone he faced with a fighting background essentially.

Kimbo beat James Thompson and Houston Alexander, who combined had over 30 years of mma experience. Kimbo was also not an A-level athlete

king of the one liners who has never in 8 years posted anything showing actual knowledge of the sport. incel manlet non-athlete detected, please don't respond with another triggered cuck 1-liner

The ramblings of a salty triggered cuck leper.

Greg would easily hang with both of those guys as well as Hunt. All three of which are top 10. Sign him and feed Struve or Arlovski to him for a immediate bump into the top 15 then feed him Hunt followed by Lewis or Ngannou and then title shot vs Lesnar matched as co-main matched up with Conor vs anyone. 2mil+ PPV guaranteed. You are welcome WME

He's less athletic than Brock without the wrestling background.

Black Beast would smash him.

Yes he might have a chance against Ngannou as long as he is afraid to engage and Lewis with a messed up back barely able to move.

Old man Hunt KO's him though.

I think this is another case of a troll wave on sherdog. Hardy has power. Like pretty much any HW with the slightest bit of athleticism. But he is wreckless and wild.

There is little evidence that he could play a significant role in the UFC. He could be a member of the division though. It's the most shallow division in MMA.

Hardy has literally the same exact skillset as Ngannou and Lewis but is more athletic

I like what I see and he appears to move well. I have not seen him fight from the ground or fight in the clinch. Two skills that are needed and have not seen him fight with Top Notch Striker pressure being applied.

It looks like he is learning fast and is a natural at distance and finishing. He actually kind of reminds me of Hunt and Fedor with his punch style and head movement.

I think he needs a few more fights to gain experience and apply more technques. I'm sure he could beat a few top guys just off his youth and raw abilities though.

Exactly he could starch anyone, but if he doesn't have the skills and well rounded game he could easily go the route of a Sokodjou/Melvin Guillard or, as we just saw, Ngannou. Better to build things up slowly against varied lower tier competition and then give him some favourable matchups against "name" HWs. Just stick him on the lower part of a PPV like they do with Sage.

The ramblings of a salty triggered cuck leper.

lol you so out of content you copying my insults? sad litle non-athlete triggered by my screen name alone as an alpha jock

Exactly he could starch anyone, but if he doesn't have the skills and well rounded game he could easily go the route of a Sokodjou/Melvin Guillard or, as we just saw, Ngannou. Better to build things up slowly against varied lower tier competition and then give him some favourable matchups against "name" HWs. Just stick him on the lower part of a PPV like they do with Sage.
ngannou made it easily into the top 10 and fought for a title, i wouldn't say that's a bad thing to follow for Hardy

Back