People crying robbery lol

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
Finally watched the fight and my opinion mirrors DC. Was close! 2 rounds each imo and the 2nd could go either way. Jones slipped a lot of shots.

Literally any decision including draw could have been called and I would be fine with it. Jones winning I’m ok with but immediate rematch is in order. Has to be. Side notes

-Reyes is very talented and will be champ
-Oezdemir could possibly beat Jones at this point
-Jones gets rinsed at heavyweight. Not a good move
-Jones defence is world class
-Commentary wasn’t bias. Was called well and Cruz actually behaved himself

Be happy with the decision lads, ‘‘twas a close one that could have gone either way

2-3 Reyes, don’t overcomplicate things.
I thought it was a boring fight btw.
Hopefully Jones goes to HW and gets KO’ed stiff by Stipe or Ngannou.

Anyone who doesn't score rounds 1-3 reyes is a legitimate retard

yea about 72% of ppl scored it for reyes. you're right there are a lot of people crying/

@"the witcher"

"I thought 3-2 reyes" did you miss that?

Close fight overall. But rounds are indisputable. 1-3 was reyes. The official stats say the same thing. Jones got outstruck and was hurt multiple times. What exactly did he do besides pressure?

@"the witcher"

"I thought 3-2 reyes" did you miss that?

Close fight overall. But rounds are indisputable. 1-3 was reyes. The official stats say the same thing. Jones got outstruck and was hurt multiple times. What exactly did he do besides pressure?
Rounds are indisputable? What are we doing right now son?

Finally watched the fight and my opinion mirrors DC. Was close! 2 rounds each imo and the 2nd could go either way. Jones slipped a lot of shots.

Literally any decision including draw could have been called and I would be fine with it. Jones winning I’m ok with but immediate rematch is in order. Has to be. Side notes

-Reyes is very talented and will be champ
-Oezdemir could possibly beat Jones at this point
-Jones gets rinsed at heavyweight. Not a good move
-Jones defence is world class
-Commentary wasn’t bias. Was called well and Cruz actually behaved himself

Be happy with the decision lads, ‘‘twas a close one that could have gone either way
Preach

People talking about OEZDEMIR beating Jones... OEZDEMIR!!

Ah...
giphy.gif

Anyone who doesn't score rounds 1-3 reyes is a legitimate retard

In a very loosely constructed scoring system, when someone calls the 1/3 of the population who don't agree with him "retarded", he must himself be either retarded or a complete narcissist to think his opinion is the only acceptable one.
Many fights have easily disputable rounds because the criteria for winning a round are so numerous with very undefined levels of importance. I scored it 3-2 Reyes but to not see how it could be 2-2 with a 10-10 or even 3-2 Jones, you are too full of yourself to have honest discussion.

Last edited:
It just shows that between two bad hairlines judges value shaved head more.

Back