People claiming “fake beef” are overreacting

This wasn't two guys that have beef being polite when they ran into each other though, they were literally slapping each other on the back like best buddies and giving eachother compliments, I think its normal that people feel cheated.

Its like if you saw Colby and Masvidal or Woodley a day before the fight joking around and fist bumping.

My opinion, they should have kept the fake animosity going until the fight, and then be cool after, and its not like you NEED to have beef for interesting fights, but if you are gonna create a beef, don't spoil it a week before the fight ffs, that's just dumb

This wasn't two guys that have beef being polite when they ran into each other though, they were literally slapping each other on the back like best buddies and giving eachother compliments, I think its normal that people feel cheated.

Its like if you saw Colby and Masvidal or Woodley a day before the fight joking around and fist bumping.

My opinion, they should have kept the fake animosity going until the fight, and then be cool after, and its not like you NEED to have beef for interesting fights, but if you are gonna create a beef, don't spoil it a week before the fight ffs, that's just dumb

but this wasn’t two guys with beef that deep.

The extent of their beef is really: I’ll beat you, no I’ll be beat you, you suck, you’re a Ricky Martin wanabe, etc

Typical playground banter.

No family, No politics. No religion.

and I don’t think they were as friendly as you read it. Seemed to me to be a bit of posturing.

The extent of their beef is really: I’ll beat you, no I’ll be beat you, you suck, you’re a Ricky Martin wanabe, etc

and I don’t think they were as friendly as you read it. Seemed to me to be a bit of posturing.
Fair enough, I was expecting it to be like Usman/Masvidal if they ran into each other, but looking back at it now, there was never really anything personal, just skinny/balloon animal etc

Every beef is fake beef you fucking sub 70 IQ corporate propaganda victims. Even Conor vs Khabib was fake for one guy until it wasn't anymore for the other.

The only reason any of this started was because Costa wanted a title shot and Izzy happened to be the champ. It was just a way for him to garner interest and ease his way into that fight.

People probably think Yoel kissing Rockhold was because he loves him.
The only reason any of this started was because Costa wanted a title shot and Izzy happened to be the champ. It was just a way for him to garner interest and ease his way into that fight.
They've been shit talking each other well before either was top 5. Also Israel called Costa out initially.

But yes it's mostly just competitive banter than two guys who emotionally/personally hate each other.

Back