People claim that Islam is a religion of Conquest.Why is it that Christian Nations do most conquest?

They weren't setting up missions, forcing people to be Christians, and killed if they disagreed.......all because of Christianity?

Really is that what you truly believe?

If you can show that the United States has done that, I'll concede that you're right.

Bull shit, that area of the world has been shit and at war for long before there was a US.

And if you want to go back in time the Muslims marched west first.

The only time there was peace (of a kind anyway) was when western dictators were in charge and supported by the west to keep them from killing everyone that did not worship their religion in their particular way. Muslims have killed more Muslims then anyone else.

The west did and does have their own reason to try and keep that area from exploding in war every day but the kindler gentler way or the conversion to democracy that was put forth by the west was and will be a total failure. You cannot force people into the 21 century they have to want to be there themselves. The best you can do is help them if they want it and contain their crazy shit until they do.

Yes the west has made stupid mistakes and made stupid decision trying to help stabilize that area and in some cases done stupid shit because of greed but any idea that if the west never interfered in that area it would be peaceful is just plain dumb.
The point was that ISIS wouldn't exist if the United States didnt conquer Iraq.

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also - Jesus

So I keep hearing this notion that Islam wants to conquer the world, that they are a religion of conquest because Muhammad was a conqueror. Yet if you look at the last 500 years, I don't see it on the scale of Christianity.

From the top of the head, we already seen Spain conquer the Americas, in the name of Jesus. We seen Britain Conquer a shitload part of the world, again another Christian country. We seen Africa be conquered by multiple European Christian nations.

We even saw the United States, a primary christian nation conquer the Native Americans. Lets not forget the Empire the United States/Euro nations have right now, basically calling the shots around the world...Specifically Latin America in the last 60 years, disrupting governments and putting people who agree with American Policy.

So now we have ISIS and people suddenly freak out about conquest, yet I never seen this same people point a finger to the United States/European Nations, I never seen them address these Christian countries.

Whats more amazing is that Jesus himself said to turn the cheek, yet I see so call right wing Christians asking to respond to violence with violence, and kill terrorist family members.

Kind of odd, that the Religion with a Conquer as the leader has done the least conquest these past 500 years.....Really makes you think, doesn't it?

No. It only makes an idiot like you think because it's really very simple. It's got nothing to do with the religions and everything to do with the power and ability to conquer.

because, as much as the want to conquer, their stone age mentality left them in stone age technologically. if the world wanted to get rid of them, it could do so rather easiely with conventional weapons despite their size.
Genocide...well I man it happened to the natives.

Who's they? ISIS?..before Isis I didn't seen any Islam conquer talk.

Take ISIS out of the equation via United States not conquering Iraq....and you would never hear about Islamic conquest.

You make it seem as most Islamist nations want to take over the world.

Tell that to Latin America / Africa after being exploited and destroyed by the Peaceful Christian Countries.

What I don't get is, Jesus literally says to turn the other cheek, yet here they are conquering countries and making people suffer....How does the right wing even justify this?

TBH the right wing seems like they should be with the religion of the conqueror.

What Christian countries? The USA and Europe are controlled mostly by Satanists and Freemasons.

The point was that ISIS wouldn't exist if the United States didnt conquer Iraq.

And the point is that some group of crazies would and would be doing the same thing.

The problem is the west is stupid in believing that anyone but a dictator that rules with force is going to keep any kind of stability in that area.

Keep going all the way back in time and keep saying ISIS is a global conquerer lol.

Meanwhile the USA and western countries have been the biggest conquerers in the last 2 centuries.[/QUOTE

No, I said moslems, ISIS is only a few years old.

In the last 2 centuries, still...1.5 Armenians genocided in 1915. tisk tisk. Bad Islam. lol

It doesn't really matter, they just need to stay away from us and us from them.

Or else, they'll find out how bad we can really be.

It also says 34% are suicide bombing sympathizers. What's 34% of 5 million? 1.7 million? You don't think 1.7 million million people that believe suicide bombing is OK is a problem?

I'll tell you what, if you feel that's fine, go live in Afghanistan. I'd like to preserve what we have here. But be my guest, go see how you like it.
Depends what you mean by suicide bomb sympathizer. I didn't see the question, but if it was if I can see why terrorist groups commit suicide bombing then my answer would be yes I do.

Suicide bombing is a common tactic for suppressed groups to get attn for their problems which are widely ignored.

I think is wrong and creates more problems but I understand why they do it.

Genocide...well I man it happened to the natives.

Who's they? ISIS?..before Isis I didn't seen any Islam conquer talk.

Take ISIS out of the equation via United States not conquering Iraq....and you would never hear about Islamic conquest.

You make it seem as most Islamist nations want to take over the world.

Yes they do.

The end goal of Islam is a world run by and under the rule of Islam.

Now not every single Muslim thinks this way but the majority do.

They don't believe in separation of religion and state.

This was the goal when the Muslim religion was born and the problem is they have for the most part never advanced beyond that state.

Because if they take over the world will regress 500 years into a new dark age with nuclear weapons that will most likely end up being used by one side that doesn't like the way the other worships in the same religion.

So best case if these people conquer is the world goes back into the dark ages and worst case is we go back into the stone age after the nuclear winter.
Well here's the thing they won't conquer the world...before Isis this conquering talk was non existent.

If you truly care about conquering check what the United States and western countries are doing.

Depends what you mean by suicide bomb sympathizer. I didn't see the question, but if it was if I can see why terrorist groups commit suicide bombing then my answer would be yes I do.

Suicide bombing is a common tactic for suppressed groups to get attn for their problems which are widely ignored.

I think is wrong and creates more problems but I understand why they do it.

Then I can't fucking help you. You're completely off your rocker. It's goes against every Darwinian impulse we have and such atrocities would only be committed in the name nonsensical ideologies.

Well here's the thing they won't conquer the world...before Isis this conquering talk was non existent.

If you truly care about conquering check what the United States and western countries are doing.

Baloney, what I tried to tell you "Leroy" (lol) is they damn near did conquer most of Europe.

They tried to overthrow Syria and they would have if not for Putin. They've taken over many countries in the 20th century.

Public school historians, you only want to go back 2 centuries because you don't know anything beyond that. lol

Bull shit, they will keep trying by "any means" and I don't mean just ISIS. The goal is a Muslim world run by Muslims and the religion needs to reform and accept secular government which they have no desire to do.

Umm... bullshit. Here is someone calling it a threat before the existence of ISIS.

You keep saying that like you believe it to be true. Look, the leaders of this country over the last 500 years also believe in gravity, do you point the conquest as a result a result of the understanding of basic physics?

“The Government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion.”
~1797 Treaty of Tripoli signed by Founding Father John Adams

Do the law of physics have anything to do with the beliefs of a person, the way religion does? Does it have any moral weight on a persons decision making?

No it doesn't but religion does and these Christians leaders are the root cause of conquest and genocide.

We get it, they wrote that the United States isn't Christian...yet manifest destiny happened, Salem witch trials happened, the list goes on, where religion was a prime motivator.

And again, the leaders who were Christian, who had Christian morals have committed conquest....so no America isn't exempt because if what is written in a piece of paper..we all know Christianity played a role.

who are these bloodthirsty Christians exactly? do you have anything aside from delusions to offer?
Look at all the Christian leaders who have conquered and committed genocide these past 500 years

Do the law of physics have anything to do with the beliefs of a person, the way religion does? Does it have any moral weight on a persons decision making?

No it doesn't but religion does and these Christians leaders are the root cause of conquest and genocide.

We get it, they wrote that the United States isn't Christian...yet manifest destiny happened, Salem witch trials happened, the list goes on, where religion was a prime motivator.

And again, the leaders who were Christian, who had Christian morals have committed conquest....so no America isn't exempt because if what is written in a piece of paper..we all know Christianity played a role.

You're brainwashed, delusional. Logic and reasoning escape you for these reasons. There is no amount of facts I can present to change your mind. I'll be on my way.

so no evidence at all then. how Marxist of you. Also, Israel is fantastic, only place in the middle east I'd consider living
I'm Marxist now for pointing out Christians faults...well that's a weird accusation.

I gave you the evidence, the history books have given u the evudencd, you just chose to ignore the factual
truth.

I'm Marxist now for pointing out Christians faults...well that's a weird accusation.

I gave you the evidence, the history books have given u the evudencd, you just chose to ignore the factual
truth

I'm afraid you've said this nonsense so often (or heard it) you actually believe it.

I'm going to throw Pascal's Wager in this, since I think this is a reasonable time to use it.

What happens if we are wrong? The end of western civilization, modern science, humanity as we know it?

What happens if you're wrong? Nothing. Immigrants will be forced to fix their own country.

going to add in something I posted previously since you ignored it. "It also says 34% are suicide bombing sympathizers. What's 34% of 5 million? 1.7 million? You don't think 1.7 million million people that believe suicide bombing is OK is a problem?

I'll tell you what, if you feel that's fine, go live in Afghanistan. I'd like to preserve what we have here. But be my guest, go see how you like it."

You know who was the last person to use Pascal wager with me? A feminist chick, who claimed that since statistics say the rape accuser is usually right, then we should just prosecute anybody who is accused of rape since they are most likely rapiat without a proper trial.

It simply will not happen Islam will not taken over England and have nukes and destroy the world....the idea is insane.

And I did answer ur question.

Back