People can be so shallow sometimes

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Theres this girl at my work who keeps looking at me. And I know its just because she thinks im a little better looking than her current bf, which I know she has one. But thats a bad mentality to have. Whats she gonna do, constantly go for the next cuter guy she sees? "There's always a better fish" as they say.

I think next time I see her on break im gonna have a chat with her, tell her to cool her jets a little bit.

People can be such liars sometimes

literally none of this happened.

Theres this girl at my work who keeps looking at me. And I know its just because she thinks im a little better looking than her current bf, which I know she has one. But thats a bad mentality to have. Whats she gonna do, constantly go for the next cuter guy she sees? "There's always a better fish" as they say.

I think next time I see her on break im gonna have a chat with her, tell her to cool her jets a little bit.
Lol yea...I'm sure she cannot resist a Sherdogger

She's probably looking at you because she's trying to figure out if you're retarded.

Ok, you do that.

after reading this true story I believe you should have a chat with her.. tell her your more than just a piece of meat and what she is doing is not cool.
Same thing happened to me when I was younger.. I was trying out for the little league world series.. All these girls came down to watch me because i was good and looked amazing.. I hit the first few balls out of the park and did amazing in the field, so after the practice, the coach came up to me and told me although he wishes i could be on the team,they wernt allowed to let future pros on the team because the other teams wouldnt have a chance if I was playing. All the girls who came to watch me play were a distraction for the uglier kids in the field.. plus the cost of balls would be to high for the league because I kept putting them out of the park

Last edited:
after reading this true story I believe you should have a chat with her.. tell her your more than just a piece of meat and what she is doing is not cool.
Same thing happened to me when I was younger.. I was trying out for the little league world series.. All these girls came down to watch me because i was good and looked amazing.. I hit the first few balls out of the park and did amazing in the field, so after the practice the coach came up to me and told me although he wishes i could be on the team they wernt allowed to let future pros on the team because the other teams wouldnt have a chance if I was playing and all the girls who came to watch me play were a distraction for the uglier kids in the field
Holy run-on sentence Batman!

I have the same problem all the time TS.

Who the fuck do you think you are? You don't know what she thinks. It's none of your business. You must really think you're high and mighty when it comes to morality?
So you think you're better looking, you are really up yourself aren't you?
It may surprize you because you clearly have never had a girlfriend, that not all women care about a guy's looks, they're not all SHALLOW like you!
Just piss off you bastard!
Maybe you should stick a carrot up ya bum and think of the Queen.[freddie mercury.] You know you want to bum-bandit!

ps. I am just saying all this because i really care, so don't take things personally.

you should sleep with her boyfriend to teach her a lesson

About 2 years ago I was approached by 2 female friends of this one hot girl in our group who used to flirt with me a lot, that 'she was into me and would break up with her boyfriend if I felt the same. However she did not want to jeopardize what was otherwise a good relationship if I did not.'

I said 'i was confused as she did have a boyfriend' to which they said 'she would trade up if you were into her'.

I never said yes or no to them which I assume they took as a no, as she has only been mildly flirty since. I was always kind of shocked at how casually her girl friends said 'she would trade up, if you were into her' which basically says she was only staying with the current guy until she found something better.

Don’t let your ego take over your thought process.

she just wants some attention to feel good about herself its not like shes the antichrist you little virgin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back