People call Jones fake but...

I love how people think hearing a few press conference quotes and reading a couple twitter posts means you know somebody. Nerds need to quit trying to get so in depth into athletes supposed personalities and just enjoy the fights, or just be real with the reason you hate. (whether is a bit of racism or the fact that he made your favorite fighter look like a child)

Came the fuck down boy... its all just an assumptions, we are all just talking. Same way you think that the reason people hate Jones is because; "is a bit of racism or the fact that he made your favorite fighter look like a child".

Well yes, but its really was my 2 ex-friends + jail (for immigrants).

I actually had great time (sex) with my psychopathic ex gf, lol.

Haha right on...

That's bones for you. Other fighters are just being politically correct.
Jones is at least saying whatever is on his mind.

It's not always the smart thing to do but you have to respect it.

I see someone graduated from the prestigious university of google with a degree in psychology. Those guys get great jobs as armchair psychologists and lead fulfilling lives in their parents' basement.

Well when it comes to psychology you are right, my only source of information is a few books i read and google + personal experience.

he was real for ones in his life,

but he is a Santa Claus most of the time

It still made him look bad because he said before the fight that he hoped they could be friends after the fight, then he goes and acts like a punk after the fight. Guy can't shake the fakeness.

I think he went that route on purpose because of this whole "fake " thing, but who knows.

I'm a Jones hater and hate his personality, he is fake in the sense that he puts on the persona of a humble and respectful guy, but he actually isn't. Last night however, I found his attitude refreshing, he finally showed who he really is and while I still don't like it, at least he was being himself, he doesn't give a shit about his opponents or their well being and he showed it yesterday, of course there was extra hate there for DC, but generally I believe that's who he really is.

I see someone graduated from the prestigious university of google with a degree in psychology. Those guys get great jobs as armchair psychologists and lead fulfilling lives in their parents' basement.

3664528-5059441657-78793.gif

As someone who was waiting for him to just decide who he wanted to be, no, I was actually quite pleased to see him display a consistent personality trait. More unapologetic disdain is needed.
Look at Bendo. Night and day. There's a line between a guy that's not a perfect Christian, and a straight up bull shit artist that uses the, "I'm not a perfect Christian" hustle.
Bendo is literally the most perfect example you could have used. That man is pure class

Although I'm sure that a lot of people perfers a straight talking douche to one who seems insincere, I suspect a lot of people who accused him of being "fake" actually had a problem with what they suspected was underneath, and not that he wasn't open about it.

He's socially awkward, and simply not very likable. Hence, many people don't like him.

Back