People call Jones fake but...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They talk shit because he wasn't a better sport after the fight with DC? Him shaking his hand and being nice would've been fake. These two clearly hated each other and he made DC eat his words. In your face DC is what he felt and how he acted. Jones can't win. Jones was as real as it gets last night. War Jones! Thoughts?

Yeah dog that's what up. Real recognizes real

So Jones not "acting fake" and "being real" is jones acting like a douche? Yeah, thats a tick in Jones favor.

he was real for ones in his life,

but he is a Santa Claus most of the time

Jon was the realest I've ever seen him since being in the UFC. Post fight he seemed like a completely different person...a more real person. The tone in his voice, the way he answered questions, and the raw honesty he gave is something, fan or hater, should be satisfied with. I'll tell you one thing, Jones wasn't "fake" last night. I've been waiting for him to be this way because this is a part of who he is.

The emotions that run after a fight like that are so high and usually in a good spirit. DC showed he was humble in defeat and I believe he would of been humble in victory. Im not a DC fanboy... Just saying... Jones just has no class really.. Like I keep saying DC showed some real love at the post fight presser and Jones just showed even more so why he sucks as a person.

We all knew jones was a prick and asshole ...Hes just letting his true personality shine now!!

Surprise Surprise Surprise. Jones we knew you were no humble mawfawka you just a cocky kid on top of the sport.

Somone will humble him tho!

At least he isnt PRETENDING like hes a sportman and shit

If you can't see right through all his absolute bullshit, then I'm sorry, theres no help for you.

We all knew jones was a prick and asshole ...Hes just letting his true personality shine now!!

Surprise Surprise Surprise. Jones we knew you were no humble mawfawka you just a cocky kid on top of the sport.

Somone will humble him tho!

At least he isnt PRETENDING like hes a sportman and shit

I don't think you understand how psychopathic personality works, he will NOT be humbled, even if he loses 10 in a row.

I don't think you understand how psychopathic personality works, he will NOT be humbled, even if he loses 10 in a row.

I also believe he is psychopathic, but do elaborate.

They talk shit because he wasn't a better sport after the fight with DC? Him shaking his hand and being nice would've been fake. These two clearly hated each other and he made DC eat his words. In your face DC is what he felt and how he acted. Jones can't win. Jones was as real as it gets last night. War Jones! Thoughts?

Ive got no issue with Jones being the way he is, whether you put asses on seats because they want to see you win or lose, is irrelevant, as long as people tune in to watch.

Saying that though, and I don't dislike Jones, I dislike the hype around him. rarely has a fighter (and he is a good fighter) had such an easy run in the LHW division.

Lets examine the facts here...

Won the title off Shogun, who is wayyyyy past his prime... (shogun being the title holder proves how weak the Division is).

Beat an over the hill and one dimensional Rampage (nuff said)
Beat a bunch of middleweights like

Lyoto Machida..
Vitor Belfort
Chael Sonnen

First in his prime fighter he comes up against (GUS), he lost.

He then went on to beat an overhyped and one trick pony Texiera, and I believe an overrated DC (who has he fought?).

The boy is talented, but hes also in the weakest LHW division in a looooong time.

Its not that he's being real or fake. Its the fact that he himself says that he's trying to walk in jesus's footsteps everyday, yet hes clearly the most secular type of guy there is.

Look at Bendo. Night and day. There's a line between a guy that's not a perfect Christian, and a straight up bull shit artist that uses the, "I'm not a perfect Christian" hustle.

I also believe he is psychopathic, but do elaborate.

Being humble is simply not in their nature, they can always fake it of course as you see it with Jones. One of the definitions of being humble is "having a feeling of insignificance and inferiority" ... No way a psychopaths can feel that way in the same way "we" do.

For the rest just google it, you will see that being psychopath and being humble is incompatible.

When Jones loses he will just en up holding a grudge against his superior and will start plotting a way to get revenge. Psychopaths are very patient and methodical (not that normal people cant be that as well, but its very typical for psychopaths), they usually can get very obsessed with their goals, i am sure that Jones was obsessed with taking Cormier down and trained like crazy on his wrestling (i assume). You can actually see that patience and methodological approach in most of his fights.

Psychopaths are like people with downsydrome, they are all almost a like :icon_lol: ones you know that you are dealing with a psychopaths it is very easy to "not get caught" by them, the tricky part is to see them for who they really are, and often when you get it, its already too late.

The last part is from a rich personal experience.

Being humble is simply not in their nature, they can always fake it of course as you see it with Jones. One of the definitions of being humble is "having a feeling of insignificance and inferiority" ... No way a psychopaths can feel that way in the same way "we" do.

For the rest just google it, you will see that being psychopath and being humble is incompatible.

When Jones loses he will just en up holding a grudge against his superior and will start plotting a way to get revenge. Psychopaths are very patient and methodical (not that normal people cant be that as well, but its very typical for psychopaths), they usually can get very obsessed with their goals, i am sure that Jones was obsessed with taking Cormier down and trained like crazy on his wrestling (i assume). You can actually see that patience and methodological approach in most of his fights.

Psychopaths are like people with downsydrome, they are all almost a like :icon_lol: ones you know that you are dealing with a psychopaths it is very easy to "not get caught" by them, the tricky part is to see them for who they really are, and often when you get it, its already too late.

Ex gf? We've all been there brah....

I love how people think hearing a few press conference quotes and reading a couple twitter posts means you know somebody. Nerds need to quit trying to get so in depth into athletes supposed personalities and just enjoy the fights, or just be real with the reason you hate. (whether is a bit of racism or the fact that he made your favorite fighter look like a child)

Ex gf? We've all been there brah....

Well yes, but its really was my 2 ex-friends + jail (for immigrants).

I actually had great time (sex) with my psychopathic ex gf, lol.

Promoted as "Bad Blood" there was truly bad blood harsh words, hurt feelings, accusations of bullying? One man was made to eat his words & cry, and now you want brotherly love; WTF?

I see someone graduated from the prestigious university of google with a degree in psychology. Those guys get great jobs as armchair psychologists and lead fulfilling lives in their parents' basement.

Back