People blinded by UFC media hype over Till

Bestonian

Can't be assed with grammar
@purple
Reaction score
How the hell has it been overlooked that Till has NEVER faced anyone with half-decent wrestling while being a full striker? Woodley is going to make it so extremely one-sided that people will dismiss Till harder than Ngannou after the fight.

Anybody want to bet a forum account over this?

How the hell has it been overlooked that Till has NEVER faced anyone with half-decent wrestling while being a full striker? Woodley is going to make it so extremely one-sided that people will dismiss Till harder than Ngannou after the fight.

Anybody want to bet a forum account over this?
Account bets were banned long before your time buddeh.

- Woodley will probably keep his back against the fence.
- Has good wrestling, but doesn't have the gas tank to wrestlefuck for 5 rounds.
- Till has a great chin and height on woodley so KOing him will be hard
- Till will probably miss weight and have the fighters who missed weight and won curse on his side

OYj7WG.gif

Last edited:
Also, he had a draw with Nicolas Dalby. Not exactly a world-beater lol.

It's only really media since they are shills that is making a lot of Till's chances. I'd say on here and in regards to fans in general, there is mainly a feeling that it is going to go fairly poorly for Till. Even those that don't really like Woodley, you'll get a, "Not a fan, but.." from them.

The only group of fans that is mostly down with the "Till wins easy" idea, are the Colin fairies, because they are the dumbest group of fans, and generally just believe the mma shill media, don't like Woodley but because he was a sort of threat to the object of their desires for a few years now, and they always root for the company guys that White is backing because they can see some of Colin represented in that relationship.

Last edited:
Also, he had a draw with Nicolas Dalby. Not exactly a world-beater lol.
I'm against Till... but this is BS. Till had a broken shoulder on this one, you can see it on the fight, he didnt throw a single punch.

But, imo, Wonderboy already beat Till and Woodley already beat Wonderboy, so easy math. MMA math usually doesn't work but WB and Till are both excellent strikers.

This reminds me of when George St. Pierre fought Dan Hardy.

Hope TS is right but imo we will have a new champ this week

This reminds me of when George St. Pierre fought Dan Hardy.

Ronda vs Bethe was the worst. Three years later, Correia still doesn't have a single top 10 win (arguably no top 15 wins either).

Back