people are underestimating the beast

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
yeah he is fat guy without shape and conditioning but he is very talented, I dont know if he trained boxing prior to mma but he has some fast and powerful hands waayyy better than overeem and tend to land clean punches.
People bring up the fact that dc beat rumble twice, but rumble striking is different and he only throw headshots, black beast throw a lot punches to the body and I think this can be the key

Grammar.
Punctuation.
Capital letters.
TS is underestimating all of those.

Agreed. KO early in Round 2.

DC by submission but I would LOVE to see Black Beast knock him cold.

People aren't underestimating him at all, he has very little chance against DC, people are being realistic.

Yes he can hit hard, that's his 'talent'. The rest of his skill set isn't anywhere near any other fighter ranked 2nd or even in the top 5 or 10 of any other division in the UFC.

I'm more worried about DC throwing a punch and immediately disabling his already injured hand. Can't punch. Can't close his hand to make a grip.

Now the fight gets interesting.

Cake walk for DC, he was getting WRECKED by Volcom until he gassed completely out.

There were a number of times he let off the gas one shot too soon, stayed in it for one more and it’s over.

Lack of killer instinct and gas tank on volcoms part is why he won.

Dc will breeze through him.

I want to see BB KO DC as much as anyone, but don't lie to yourself the chances aren't good.

I'm just hopin the black beast makes a good showin of himself. Knockin out DC cold would send him into the stratosphere.

idk about his chances of winning but he has nothing to lose really.

WOW

a post that isn't about the Conor/Khabib/Tony love triangle

If Black Beast beats DC it will be a bigger upset than GSP-Serra I.

If Black Beast beats DC it will be a bigger upset than GSP-Serra I.

Not really Serra is bjj guy if beast land one shot on anyone it over

I hope beast wins and Francis beat blade so we can have the rematch for the belt 5 rds Ngannou vs beast where they actually bang this time

I would love to see Black Beast wreck him only so Lesner gets a winnable fight.

Well he's a massive underdog for good reason, his chances of winning this are slim to nil, but at the same time I can't deny that he's one punch away from being the world HW champ. We can say that about any fighter but he really does have the power to do it. So I'm gonna watch, because who knows? Crazier things have happened in this sport.

yeah he is fat guy without shape and conditioning but he is very talented, I dont know if he trained boxing prior to mma but he has some fast and powerful hands waayyy better than overeem and tend to land clean punches.
People bring up the fact that dc beat rumble twice, but rumble striking is different and he only throw headshots, black beast throw a lot punches to the body and I think this can be the key

Black beast doesn't have skill at all.

He doesn't train full time,properly,or very seriously.

He has power in his hands ......literally the only weapon he's got.His cardio is shit and overall skillset is garbage.

DC is going to absolutely MAUL him and make it look easy.Lewis is a horrible hw.

I think DC puts him away without too much trouble but I wouldn't mind if Black Beast won this somehow. May the best man win.

Back