People are underestimating Ronda

Seriously? Every shot put her or kept her on queer street. She was stunned from the beginning and never recovered. That's called a shit chin.

Nunes tested her chin and she failed. Little wonder since Nunes is a 300 level class and Holly was a 100 level class...
if she had a shit chin she woulda fell after first shot. Miesha dont have a shit chin,and the same shit happened to her.

if she had a shit chin she woulda fell after first shot. Miesha dont have a shit chin,and the same shit happened to her.
Miesha fought through the punches way more than Rousey. She wasn't essentially done within seconds of the first combination. Are you kidding? As much as I love Miesha, she's also taken a lot more damage in her career than Rousey so her chin may have become somewhat shopworn. Rousey was just born with a shit chin. It's not her fault. Her striking defense, though, is, along with Edmund (she never progressed much beyond "pump the jab and go for the clinch and easy toss as way of defense from striking).

Miesha fought through the punches way more than Rousey. She wasn't essentially done within seconds of the first combination. Are you kidding? As much as I love Miesha, she's also taken a lot more damage in her career than Rousey so her chin may have become somewhat shopworn. Rousey was just born with a shit chin. It's not her fault. Her striking defense, though, is, along with Edmund (she never progressed much beyond "pump the jab and go for the clinch and easy toss as way of defense from striking).
We seen Ronda take punches pretty well up until the Holm fight,so i do not agree.

Seriously? Every shot put her or kept her on queer street. She was stunned from the beginning and never recovered. That's called a shit chin.

Nunes tested her chin and she failed. Little wonder since Nunes is a 300 level class and Holly was a 100 level class...

1st round Nunes is a beast, gave Cat brain damage and turned Miesha into a zombie and retired her. Eating flush power shots will put almost anyone on queer street. Ronda didn't go down, however, so I don't think you can call it a shit chin. Shit defense, though....

A lot of people will be shocked when they see Rondas fight next week. She will beat Nunes with ease. I can see the forum going into meltdown through sheer shock and disbelief. So many are underestimating Ronda.

#FearTheReturn

What happened?

Yall are ruthless.

No...this is ruthless.

is4r9u.gif

Nunes' last 3 losses are to opponents Ronda finished in the 1st round. The combined total time is less than a minute.

The MMA math cannot be denied.

MMA math denied!

1st round Nunes is a beast, gave Cat brain damage and turned Miesha into a zombie and retired her. Eating flush power shots will put almost anyone on queer street. Ronda didn't go down, however, so I don't think you can call it a shit chin. Shit defense, though....
She said herself that Holly's first shot took her out the the fight and Holly doesn't have that much power, nor did it look all that hard. Bad chin.
Nunes stunned her from the first shot and I've never seen her react well to getting hit. Chins are weird and they all behave somewhat differently - some people go out cold from a decent clip on the chin, some lose equilibrium easily and some feel weak, slow and confused when they get hit, but a decent chin is a decent chin; anything else is a bad chin. A decent chin is getting hit and being relatively unfazed, able to prosecute the fight effectively with no excuses. If you get clipped and can stay on your feet but are basically out of it, that's a weak chin.

And gave Cat brain damage? Cat ate that shit, much harder knees, punches and elbows than Rousey did a she never went out and kept fighting to eventually win. Miesha ate more while mounting at least some sort of defense and offense unlike Rousey.

Back