People are underestimating Ronda

well you certainly showed me!
How's this for your 1 trick pony argument?

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

Shevchenko was able to clinch up alot in round 3 w nunes

And she also clinched Holly at will and took her down from the clinch more times than Ronda did, clinching with Valentina is no joke. While Ronda does amazing things once she gets the clinch, her entries into the clinch leave a lot to be desired, anyone with a half decent lead hook can clock her in the face and circle out all night long; she always comes straight in and her head is always straight in the air. Shevchenko on the other hand has a ton of ways to get the clinch, she can duck under and grab it, feint her way in, do it off caught kicks & blocked punches, or strike her way into it, she's done spinning shit into a clinch in Muay Thai for fuck's sake. If Ronda had even half as many ways of grabbing a clinch as Valentina, she'd be fucking unstoppable, and I'm not even joking.

And she also clinched Holly at will and took her down from the clinch more times than Ronda did, clinching with Valentina is no joke. While Ronda does amazing things once she gets the clinch, her entries into the clinch leave a lot to be desired, anyone with a half decent lead hook can clock her in the face and circle out all night long; she always comes straight in and her head is always straight in the air. Shevchenko on the other hand has a ton of ways to get the clinch, she can duck under and grab it, feint her way in, do it off caught kicks & blocked punches, or strike her way into it, she's done spinning shit into a clinch in Muay Thai for fuck's sake. If Ronda had even half as many ways of grabbing a clinch as Valentina, she'd be fucking unstoppable, and I'm not even joking.

No argument there,her entries are just pure force and that isnt gonna cut the mustard against some people.

Tate earned that win. Got boxed up & down for 5rds.

Tate has more heart than rousey will ever have. FACT!
Not really,she just had a different gameplan and dragged the fight out. Anyone saying Ronda is a one trick pony and then claiming Holm isnt for some reason? Thats funny. I guess people are only one trick ponies when their incredibly routinely successful,which Holm hasnt really been,and thats why

Not really,she just had a different gameplan and dragged the fight out. Anyone saying Ronda is a one trick pony and then claiming Holm isnt for some reason? Thats funny. I guess people are only one trick ponies when their incredibly routinely successful,which Holm hasnt really been,and thats why
Never even mentioned Holm. She doesn't have a fight coming up.

Ronda has NEVER been the same since her INCREDIBLY embarrassing loss. . . Due to the biggest hole in her game which is STRIKING. . . Where else is rousey known for?

Never even mentioned Holm. She doesn't have a fight coming up.

Ronda has NEVER been the same since her INCREDIBLY embarrassing loss. . . Due to the biggest hole in her game which is STRIKING. . . Where else is rousey known for?
Judo ?

I'm curious:

With your 1 trick pony fighting a striker - who are you giving the standup to in this fight, Nunes or rousey?

I'm curious:

With your 1 trick pony fighting a striker - who are you giving the standup to in this fight, Nunes or rousey?

Just because Nunes is a better striker than Rousey doesnt mean Rousey is a one trick pony.Nor does it mean she cant knock Nunes out. Dan Henderson has knocked out guys who were better strikers than himself. Not sure what your logic is there.

Just because Nunes is a better striker than Rousey doesnt mean Rousey is a one trick pony.Nor does it mean she cant knock Nunes out. Dan Henderson has knocked out guys who were better strikers than himself. Not sure what your logic is there.
Rousey is literally a walking example of a 1 trick pony. It's always clinch, toss arm bar.

The very instant that she was denied her setup - rousey self-imploded. Judo did jack shit in the Holm fight

Rousey is literally a walking example of a 1 trick pony. It's always clinch, toss arm bar.

The very instant that she was denied her setup - rousey self-imploded. Judo did jack shit in the Holm fight
thai clinch,knee ko
One punch ko
etc etc

Don't insult Hendo's CHIN w/ rousey ever again. . .

Rousey has a good chin,she took a lot of hard shots. It was a kick she didnt see that did her in.
** Don't insult Hendo's CHIN w/ a rousey chin **

Rousey has a terrible chin. It was her ego that kept her up in that fight.

Once rousey gets rocked, she'll not have that ego anymore to back her.

Rousey has a terrible chin. It was her ego that kept her up in that fight.

Once rousey gets rocked, she'll not have that ego anymore to back her.
hahaha well i got to admit you are just as stubborn as she is,and def dont let logic fuel your posts

I think Ronda returns and ends up finishing Nunes. I think people are forgetting just how dominant she was and can still be. Shes had a full year to recover from the Holm lost and I think Sherdog will be for a rude awakening come UFC 207.

Back