People are sleeping on perry now?

Th3Sav4ge

On Christmas???
@Gold
Reaction score
Fickle ass bitches. Alan jouban fought a great fight and is a very solid fighter. Mike got beat straight up but he cracked Jouban plenty of times. Cought him with a sweet headkick aswell showing hes evolving.

shittin on perry is in a way shittin on jouban. both deserve hespect.

im angry war gall

Nah, not hating on him. Love his throw down style.

But keeping it real, he was built up WAY too high, WAY too soon.

Hopefully this loss humbles him and he trains even harder and sharpens his technique up.

9mhtlVo.gif

pic06.jpg

when did he land anything significant on Jouban? I don't remember it if it happened

Nah, not hating on him. Love his throw down style.

But keeping it real, he was built up WAY too high, WAY too soon.

Hopefully this loss humbles him and he trains even harder and sharpens his technique up.

me too man, perry is like conor to me. big fan of his anytime anywhere attitude, don't love their obnoxious delusional fans.

Fickle ass bitches. Alan jouban fought a great fight and is a very solid fighter. Mike got beat straight up but he cracked Jouban plenty of times. Cought him with a sweet headkick aswell showing hes evolving.

im angry war gall
Nah, let's be realistic, he's a bum lol

No I think people just see how over hyped he was and how he's a middle of the road fighter.

im angry war gall
On this forum its deserved. He douchebagged his last opponent and won. Sherdog went full retard. He lost to a superior opponent and it shut up his cucks. Im fucking glad.

He didn't do anything last night was literally a punching bag

Back