People are sleeping on Conor & Cowboy

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cowboy Cerrone has a ton of UFC records and if you do not respect that you are a fool. Cowboy has a vary wide variety of skills and when he is on he looks like he could be a champion. The problem with Cowboy is that when he is off he is fucking way off. Let me ask you all a question has Cowboy ever had a performance where you thought wow this guy might be in the goat conversation or your jaw dropped in disbelief? Personally I think he has had show stopper subs and kos but nothing that made you think goat status. Conor slept the featherweight goat in 13 seconds. Yes Aldo is the goat despite losing to Max twice, Keith Jardine is not a better 205lber cuz he beat Chuck, it doesn't work like that.

If you don't respect a guy that slept Aldo in 13 seconds and made Edddie Alaverz fly amost every time he hit him then you might just be a hater. Conor literally wabbled Eddie lik 5 or 6 times before the finish. Conor when he is offensive & loose is nothing to take lightly, that said just cuz cowboy fights so frequent and has been stopped doesn't mean you should sleep on him. If other guys fought 4 and 5 times a year you would probably see them finished more too. This is a hell of a fight!

Last edited:
Conor is the most underrated fighter on sherdog. I’ve noticed he gets respect every where else.

All you see on here is biased Conor haters cutting down everything he does.

We get it, you hate Conor and want to push that he is a overrated can that can’t beat anyone on the roster. You never see anything good about Conor at all on here. Sherdog did the same to Ronda, took all her accomplishments away just because she talked shit and was cocky.

Sherdog needs to realize you can be an amazing fighter and be cocky and talk trash. The quiet beta male like Khabib isn’t always the better fighter just because you want that to be the reality. You were bullied by guys like Conor so it kills you to see the bad guy win.

You hate Trump too huh

Last edited:
Conor is the most underrated fighter on sherdog. I’ve noticed he gets respect every where else.

We get it, you hate Conor and want to push that he is a overrated can that can’t beat anyone on the roster. You never see anything good about Conor at all on here. Sherdog did the same to Ronda, took all her accomplishments away just because she talked shit and was cocky.

Sherdog needs to realize you can be an amazing fighter and be cocky and talk trash. The quiet beta male like Khabib isn’t always the better fighter just because you want that to be the reality. You were bullied by guys like Conor so it kills you to see the bad guy win.

You hate Trump top huh

Tell 'em sister!

You hate Trump too huh
I think Conor has become underrated, although it's hard to tell what he is in 2020 but I'm excited to find out.

I also support President Trump. But most of your post comes off as salty & bitter. Calling Khabib a beta, because he is quiet? Idk who taught you that but it's the loudest who are the most scared & the quiet ones who you have to be careful with.

Sleeping on it? It's just a gimme fight. Cowboy never learned to take breaks to refine his skills and heal his brain and he's gotten fucked up twice in the last year. Not to mention he's a slow starter, wilts in high profile fights, and explicitly stated he's here to put on a show. Nothing wrong with a tune up fight for Conor, but the fact that it's being even suggested as anything more than that (like a title contender fight) is a joke.

I think Conor has become underrated, although it's hard to tell what he is in 2020 but I'm excited to find out.

I also support President Trump. But most of your post comes off as salty & bitter. Calling Khabib a beta, because he is quiet? Idk who taught you that but it's the loudest who are the most scared & the quiet ones who you have to be careful with.

Dead on. @BlessedSoldier has some points but ruins it with the overall attitude and using alpha/beta concepts ignorantly.

And im a Trump supporter who believes Conor went from way overrated to somewhat underrated. He's certainly an elite fighter, but with as many people as used to worship him on here you can expect a lot of backlash.

Cowboy Cerrone has a ton of UFC records and if you do not respect that you are a fool. Cowboy has a vary wide variety of skills and when he is on he looks like he could be a champion. The problem with Cowboy is that when he is off he is fucking way off. Let me ask you all a question has Cowboy ever had a performance where you thought wow this guy might be in the goat conversation or your jaw dropped in disbelief? Personally I think he has had show stopper subs and kos but nothing that made you think goat status. Conor slept the featherweight goat in 13 seconds. Yes Aldo is the goat despite losing to Max twice, Keith Jardine is not a better 205lber cuz he beat Chuck, it doesn't work like that.

If you don't respect a guy that slept Aldo in 13 seconds and made Edddie Alaverz fly amost every time he hit him then you might just be a hater. Conor literally wabbled Eddie lik 5 or 6 times before the finish. Conor when he is offensive & lose is nothing to take lightly, that said just cuz cowboy fights so frequent and has been stopped doesn't mean you should sleep on him. If other guys fought 4 and 5 times a year you would probably see them finished more too. This is a hell of a fight!

What's most likely going to happen is exactly what Dayna and the UFC are hoping will happen....Conor starches a game, but over the hill Cerrone, so they can start making money off of him again, rape allegations and multiple assaults be damned.

Here's to hoping Cowboy has one more left in him to piss all over Dayna's plans...

If you don't respect a guy that slept Aldo in 13 seconds and made Edddie Alaverz fly amost every time he hit him then you might just be a hater. Conor literally wabbled Eddie lik 5 or 6 times before the finish. Conor when he is offensive & lose is nothing to take lightly, that said just cuz cowboy fights so frequent and has been stopped doesn't mean you should sleep on him. If other guys fought 4 and 5 times a year you would probably see them finished more too. This is a hell of a fight!
Nice promotion. But don't forget to plug Fight Pass.

Btw, guys
Fight Pass: the perfect late holiday present.

UFC is a borderline fad at this point, struggling to stay relevant with no stars giving it any life. Conor is all that's left. If Cerrone - who's closer to retiring than not and has been beaten by every relevant name right now (Tony, Mas, Gaethje, Till, even Leon Scott) - wins and vanquishes Conor, or just ruins his image by going the distance - we'll be left with nothing. On the flipside, if Conor levels Cerrone in the 1st, like he probably will and is expected to, it'll cap off an already boring, below-mediocre card with an uneventful main event.

There's nothing to sleep on. This shit sucks.

You hate Trump too huh
I don't agree with everything you've said here but you did hit a few notes

Conor from the jump had a very special kind of confidence that very few possess.

The kind of confidence that makes insecure people angry.

There have certainly been valid reasons to dislike Conor and his actions, particularly over the last few years as his stardom has peaked.

Many have been projecting their hatred, with an inability to be real and balanced since day 1 though

Confident and polarizing figures on that level are tricky to navigate in a balanced way because they test what are typically weak and unstable foundations in people. Often without them being aware of their own projections

Dead on. @BlessedSoldier has some points but ruins it with the overall attitude and using alpha/beta concepts ignorantly.

And im a Trump supporter who believes Conor went from way overrated to somewhat underrated. He's certainly an elite fighter, but with as many people as used to worship him on here you can expect a lot of backlash.
I think he hits a lot of truths that most sherdoggers should take heed to

Just takes it a little too far and borderline extreme

Im a Conor fan, but given his apparent lackadaisical commitment now that hes made all his money, I'd call almost any fight a coin flip at best.

Don't sleep

source.gif
source.gif

MCVk.gif
source.gif

Last edited:
I’m only sleeping cause the guy hasn’t won a fight in 3 years. Hopefully I’ll wake up in a few weeks.

UFC's payroll is no joke...

This is a shitty fight and all this bla bla bla doesn't change much.

NEXT.

It's got all the makings of a fun fight, the rest of the card is hot water garbage tho.

That and I think most people are expecting cowboy to just lie down and take an L for the company. Ontop of that beating cerrone doesn't fucking mean shit in 2020, and everybody already has a bad taste in their mouth that Conor will get a rematch with khabib if he wins.

Card does 145,000 ppvs tops. That's an exaggeration, but it seriously does look like a fight night card.

a very good fight, the thing is that cowboy has took so much damage since 2017 and is on a 2 losing streak, seems more of an tailor made match up for mcgregor,

Back