People are making too much of this

RedSoul

Invisible Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's very simple. Anderson hit him, and then the bell rang before Herb Dean stopped the fight. Since the fight ends when the ref ends it, and not when a fighter loses consciousness, that ends the discussion. The bell rang as Silva walked away, and Dean hadn't signaled for the fight to be over. Please stop having aneurysms over it.

Herb wasnt even stepping in to stop the fight, he was about to step in to end the round

1056.gif

It was very obvious that the round was over. I don't get how Anderson thought that was a stoppage.

This was the worst robbery since Kampmann vs Sanchez the truth shall be known

I thought it funny how Herb said "I didn't stop the fight" lol.

KO was before the bell rang..

Then 3.47min of recovery time for Bisping...

Where someone probably whispered in his ear not to KO him again if he ever wants to fight again.. Because Silva could of KO'd the shit out Bisping whenever he wanted during 4 and 5 lol

This was the worst robbery since Kampmann vs Sanchez the truth shall be known

The ref never signaled the fight over. You can't just do a post fight celebration before the fight has been called. Doing that was just as dumb as Bisping looking away. The fight ends when the ref stops it.

The ref never signaled the fight over. You can't just do a post fight celebration before the fight has been called. Doing that was just as dumb as Bisping looking away. The fight ends when the ref stops it.

It's irrelevant anyways since the judging the whole event was atrocious. Breese and Picket and Bisping got gift wrapped hometown decisions

KO was before the bell rang..

Then 3.47min of recovery time for Bisping...

Where someone probably whispered in his ear not to KO him again if he ever wants to fight again.. Because Silva could of KO'd the shit out Bisping whenever he wanted during 4 and 5 lol
at the start of the 4th i thought silva could KO bisping.
part of me thought he's being a clown and an idiot by circling until he recovers. part of me thought he is a true martial artist and felt bad about the shot while looking for mouthpiece and gave him time to recover.

Obviously Silva knocked him out cold long before round 3 ever ended. He was genuinely celebrating because he truly thought he won. And obviously Silva just let Bisping win the fight because as we all know Silva could have easily knocked out Bisping any time he wanted to. It's very obvious. Just ask his fans. After all they are very honest and realistic as proven time and time again.

Back