People actually believed upgrading to iOS 7 made their phone waterproof.

not sure why this suprises anyone, these people where stupid enough to buy apple products in the first place

Waterproof case brah.

Let me guess you own a Nokia? With Windows mobile?

Great choice chap.

yeah, a Nokia is the only alternative to that overpriced piece of iShit :p

yeah, a Nokia is the only alternative to that overpriced piece of iShit :p

Its not the only alternative, it just seems to be Nokia users who talk shit about iPhones.

The only other phones I would possibly get instead of an iPhone is the latest galaxy or the latest note, any other phone in my eyes is not up to scratch. Blackberry sucks, Nokia sucks even more and most other phones (aside from other models of Samsung and HTC) are irrelevant.

I'm using it on my 4. The only thing I don't like is the autocorrect seems to suck now

Lol, that takes a special kind of dumbass.

lmao !
i bet a portion of those idiots who thought iOS7 would make the device waterproof, brought it to an apple store looking for a warranty replacement thinking that the people at apple wouldn't realize that the phone was in water.

lmao !
i bet a portion of those idiots who thought iOS7 would make the device waterproof, brought it to an apple store looking for a warranty replacement thinking that the people at apple wouldn't realize that the phone was in water.

Or even better, told the Apple folks the truth and said "But your AD SAID!!!!" haha

Now we just need to spread the word that SPF 40 sunscreen makes you immune to lava and let Darwin sort it out.

Its not the only alternative, it just seems to be Nokia users who talk shit about iPhones.

The only other phones I would possibly get instead of an iPhone is the latest galaxy or the latest note, any other phone in my eyes is not up to scratch. Blackberry sucks, Nokia sucks even more and most other phones (aside from other models of Samsung and HTC) are irrelevant.

tell me this - do you have hands on experience with every single one of those brands & their respective flagship devices?

if so, share all your detailed pros & cons.

if not you're talking our of your ass

tell me this - do you have hands on experience with every single one of those brands & their respective flagship devices?

if so, share all your detailed pros & cons.

if not you're talking our of your ass

Not all phones, but I've had a blackberry which was decent at the time but BB10 was released to late and has essentially ruined blackberry as a company, and everyone with half a brain cell knows Windows phones suck.

I've never had a Samsung but you never hear much bad aside from they feel cheap due to plastic casing. iPhones are great just not in everyone's price range, I know apple are expensive and try to con people with the new lightening chargers etc but the phones and their customer service are worth it.

sorry you''re talking out of your ass & it's safe to say you're an Apple fanboy.

the new BBs are amazing, just made their debut way too late.

the new Windows phones don't suck - you're going with the trends & drinking it up.

just like why Apple does so well. their fan base is mostly made up of sheeple who roll with trends without resistance. not hating, this is the truth from my experience from being an IT professional where I've witnessed Apple's boom from day 1.

out of 10 Apple users, 4 of them MIGHT know what they're talking about & are pro-Apple reasonably so.

the new BBs are amazing, just made their debut way too late.

BB burned me so bad with my curve and storm that I'll never own another one. Between the two of them, I went through 11 in 18 months. (two users, two phones, not just me)

Back