Economy Pentagon Buries Evidence of $125,000,000,000 in Bureaucratic Waste (And Nobody Seems To Care)

As long as they don't touch my TDY money.

Unpopular opinion but the US military is the biggest welfare program in the world.

Why do they need troops in over 100 different countries? Trillions of taxpayer dollars get pissed away on this BS and they just cal you unamerican if you disagree because they’re so blinded with pro military propaganda.

The military needs to be cut to 1/10th of its current size at most. There’s so much wasteful spending and so much unessicary spending it’s ridiculpus. Protect your own country and stop policing the world off the backs of hard working taxpayers

Unpopular opinion but the US military is the biggest welfare program in the world.

Why do they need troops in over 100 different countries? Trillions of taxpayer dollars get pissed away on this BS and they just cal you unamerican if you disagree because they’re so blinded with pro military propaganda.

The military needs to be cut to 1/10th of its current size at most. There’s so much wasteful spending and so much unessicary spending it’s ridiculpus. Protect your own country and stop policing the world off the backs of hard working taxpayers

I feel like Murka could cut its military budget by 25% and fund all sorts of programs.

Overheads a bitch. Gotta keep them lights on.

Also, that money wasn’t misplaced.

I feel like Murka could cut its military budget by 50% and fund all sorts of programs.
That's more like it. Even half the defence budget is still $350 billion dollars a year, about the same as the next five combined.

Shut down 2/3 of oversea bases, then end military involvement in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. Cut off foreign aid to Middle East (Israel included) and you'd have money for infrastructure and healthcare at home.

Back