Elections Pennsylvania voter fraud charged *wow* : Man requests ballot for dead mother

If these idiots only knew that the electorates are the ones designated to vote for the president.
His vote is a dummy vote. He committed a crime meant for a dummy.

Biden up 7 million in popular vote, flipped two red states.

Trump be like, “what about faithless electors?....”

This voids the entire election, IMHO.

Lol I'm suprised Norman Bates here didn't put on a wig and mother's Sunday dress and try and go vote in person.

At least one can rest easy knowing these Trump supporters lack the brainpower to steal an election.

This was at least the 1000th time he's done it.

So we should throw out all votes for Trump?? Since so far the only evidence of attempted voter fraud has been from Trump supporters.

It's official, Biden wins every state

So we should throw out all votes for Trump?? Since so far the only evidence of attempted voter fraud has been from Trump supporters.

It's official, Biden wins every state
<{Joewithit}>

This was at least the 1000th time he's done it.

You`re right, he is just one man. Biden and the evil democrats on the other hand had hundreds of thousands of ballots brought in and counted when no one could see. I heard people say this and its completely something that the slimey democrats would do to prevent the chosen one from fighting the evil that these evil people want to bring to power.

You`re right, he is just one man. Biden and the evil democrats on the other hand had hundreds of thousands of ballots brought in and counted when no one could see. I heard people say this and its completely something that the slimey democrats would do to prevent the chosen one from fighting the evil that these evil people want to bring to power.

excellent satire! Would read again!

Back