Pennsylvania new Covid rules: Wear the mask in your home, all state visitors must get tested

I have a 16 yr old
i do what every parent should do. I parent him and he stays his ass home if he wants to keep living here

This is why teen depression is climbing to historic levels.

My 16 yr old daughter still goes out but her and her friends are responsible enough to wear masks and are never in the same car.

They are more responsible than the Governor of our state

My 16 yr old daughter still goes out but her and her friends are responsible enough to wear masks and are never in the same car.

That's the benefit too of a climate like Cali. Your daughter and her friends can still get together and be mostly outdoors, even in winter. Not sure why your governor couldn't eat outside, wish we could still do that here.

It's getting colder here, though not really that bad yet.

But come Jan/Feb if we still have this crazy amount of cases...nobody will want to be outdoors and yeah teens are gonna be going crazy cooped up inside their own homes with their parents.

My daughter is younger, 11. I think once she's out on her own we're moving somewhere warm. Winters here just suck ass.

Sounds a bit fanatical

Yikes. I'll be traveling across the state to Pittsburgh and back this weekend to pick up my son.

That's the benefit too of a climate like Cali. Your daughter and her friends can still get together and be mostly outdoors, even in winter. Not sure why your governor couldn't eat outside, wish we could still do that here.

It's getting colder here, though not really that bad yet.

But come Jan/Feb if we still have this crazy amount of cases...nobody will want to be outdoors and yeah teens are gonna be going crazy cooped up inside their own homes with their parents.

My daughter is younger, 11. I think once she's out on her own we're moving somewhere warm. Winters here just suck ass.

We will probably move once my daughter goes to college. We've had enough of CA.

So my son is depressed because he doesnt go out?
dont pretend to know me or my childs situation
he loves being home and all his friends are on discord and play games
like i said you dont know me or my child keep your opinion to yourself chief

why dont you go ask @King in the North to fight you IRL again tough guy

I have a 12 yr old. Its a lot easier to keep him home. Good luck keeping a 16 yr old home if everyone works.
his friends all stay home their parents are all on the same page... they all talk on discord and play online games etc.. my kid prefers staying home to possibly getting his grandma sick (she lives with us)

Lol.

That was pretty insane.

Maybe being cooped up has you a bit on edge. Try going to an outdoor gym or take a hike.

I have a 16 yr old
i do what every parent should do. I parent him and he stays his ass home if he wants to keep living here

his friends all stay home their parents are all on the same page... they all talk on discord and play online games etc.. my kid prefers staying home to possibly getting his grandma sick (she lives with us)

Good. I'm glad you now clarify it is his choice. Not under threat of being thrown out on the street.

Cheers

We will probably move once my daughter goes to college. We've had enough of CA.

But you'll stay south, somewhere warm. Amirite?

Good. I'm glad you now clarify it is his choice. Not under threat of being thrown out on the street.

Cheers
Lol.

That was pretty insane.

Maybe being cooped up has you a bit on edge. Try going to an outdoor gym or take a hike.

jesus christ dude ... i know i make you thirsty but maybe find a girlfriend or something

and im pretty sure im in better shape than you are .. i run 5 miles a day and weight train 5x a week and swim on the weekends..
keep talking like a piss belt and you will be one forever

Yeah sure, "Friends". Kids he talks to on Call of Duty and is probably weird. It's ok. That's how a lot of kids are thanks to parents like you.

jesus christ dude ... i know i make you thirsty but maybe find a girlfriend or something

and im pretty sure im in better shape than you are .. i run 5 miles a day and weight train 5x a week and swim on the weekends..
keep talking like a piss belt and you will be one forever

Do you wear a mask while running. How bout swimming?

Anyway, cheers on being ready for a triathlon. That's pretty cool.

Yeah sure, "Friends", guys he talks to on Call of Duty and is probably weird. It's ok. That's how a lot of kids are thanks to parents like you.

Careful, he's having a moment

Back