Elections Pennsylvania Judge Of Elections pleads guilty for vote fraud

I don’t know why but this made me laugh out loud just picturing someone frantically doing that.
My mind went to that DJ Khalid or whatever his name is saying “and another”

I can read CNN/MSNBC knowing they have an agenda, being unable to read a story on Breitbart because you don’t like theirs (I may not either IDK, I don’t read it generally and don’t care about Steve Bannon, this is just the first link I saw of the story) isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement of your own objectivity.

LOL, nice try. Breitbart is not an equivalent to MSNBC or CNN. It's an alt right creation founded by people who loved Julius Evola and his fascist contemporaries. What a laughable comparison to make. Breitbart, like Bannon, makes trash articles like the one you brought, linking together random claims and data points, yet never explaining them. Their sentiment is obviously displayed, as it usually is.

Here is the reality on mail in voting and voter fraud, and why it's a mere GOP fever dream propagated by people who have no ideas.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/debunking-voter-fraud-myth
Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth
The president has continued to claim voter fraud was a problem in the 2016 election. A look at the facts makes clear fraud is rare, and does not happen on a scale even close to necessary to “rig” an election.

Amongst the cavalcade of studies showing the absurdly low rate of fraud in our elections, here is a tidbit:

"Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, a longtime proponent of voter suppression efforts, argued before state lawmakers that his office needed special power to prosecute voter fraud, because he knew of 100 such cases in his state. After being granted these powers, he has brought six such cases, of which only four have been successful. The secretary has also testified about his review of 84 million votes cast in 22 states, which yielded 14 instances of fraud referred for prosecution, which amounts to a 0.00000017 percent fraud rate."

But I'm told by the left on this site that voter fraud is a myth.

Link above. It's so rare, the position of the right is absurd on the level of thinking a lone dust particle created the Yucatan crater.

Are you aware of how he committed this fraud?

By repeatedly voting....in person.

Had he been required to limit his ballot to a single authorized envelope, he wouldn't have been able to do it. How do you think this reflects on mail-in voting (which, iirc, is used disproportionately by Republicans due to their voter base being older and more rural)?

/Thread.

OP could have had a clean, strong "gotcha" against Democrats here, but he fucked up because he's not a strong reader and doesn't have any idea what his thread is about.

On topic, throw the book through at this twerp and make him a shining example of what happens to election fraudsters. Disgusting. Also kind of funny. He was voterbating furiously.

OP could have had a clean, strong "gotcha" against Democrats here, but he fucked up because he's not a strong reader and doesn't have any idea what his thread is about.

On topic, throw the book through at this twerp and make him a shining example of what happens to election fraudsters. Disgusting. Also kind of funny. He was voterbating furiously.

saying I don’t Know what my thread is about and then immediately following up with “on topic” and discussing exactly what I’ve said, multiple times, the thread is about.

amazing work Fawlty.

your lib friends are the ones latching on to mail-in votes and trying to make the thread about that. I mentioned it once not even in the OP, and they’ve run with it for 3 pages now.

Wow. The mental gymnastics on display here is Olympic level.

Random dude “political operative” isn’t quite “judge of elections” level corruption but funnily enough, that dude altered “mail in” ballots. So we agree mail in votes are susceptible to being tampered with at least.

Apparently they're just as subject to tampering as in-person voting. So, do you propose we just cancel voting altogether?

Back