Elections Pennsylvania Judge Of Elections pleads guilty for vote fraud

Gotta love the excuses in here. LOL.

Lol his 2nd paragraph has nothing to do with the methods, the first sentence is the one that addressed the methods.

"Ok...your point doesn't make sense. He could only stuff the ballot with access to ballot cards....which he wouldn't have with strict mail-in voting."

your conflating posts. You quoted me
replying to this:

Are you aware of how he committed this fraud?

By repeatedly voting....in person.

To which he added a paragraph after I had responded.

and are now framing it like my quote was in response to a different post of his.

your conflating posts. You quoted me
replying to this:

To which he added a paragraph after I had responded.

and are now framing it like my quote was in response to a different post of his.

Lol that isn't any better.

He pointed out that the judge was able to do this by voting in person.

And you are the OP and that was in the article that you posted. Did you read the article before posting it?

But I'm told by the left on this site that voter fraud is a myth.

Lol that isn't any better.

He pointed out that the judge was able to do this by voting in person.

And you are the OP and that was in the article that you posted. Did you read the article before posting it?

You’re talking in circles now. I answered this already.

the OP covers the main topic, judge of elections commits vote fraud for Dems. The follow up post is an opinion on how maybe giving guys like this a less visible/more easily concealed manner to alter/change votes isn’t a great idea.

Because I dont want this to just become a mail-in vote debate as the focus of the thread. We can discuss it but that’s not the main point of the thread.

You’re talking in circles now. I answered this already.

the OP covers the main topic, judge of elections commits vote fraud for Dems. The follow up post is an opinion on how maybe giving guys like this a less visible/more easily concealed manner to alter/change votes isn’t a great idea.

Because I dont want this to just become a mail-in vote debate as the focus of the thread. We can discuss it but that’s not the main point of the thread.

How would mail in voting give this guy more ability to commit voter fraud?

Can you quote somebody excusing what the judge did?

Are you seriously gonna argue that you're not on the defensive right now? What exactly was the purpose of you claiming "It was the primaries", if not to completely downplay it's significance?

Seems like you couldn't care less about this guy committing voter fraud, and instead have taken up criticizing and nitpicking the OP. Now you're just desperately trying to derail the thread, and get off the focus of a judge of elections cheating.

Last edited:
Fake news, the democrats told me election fraud was a myth.

Are you seriously gonna argue that you're not on the defensive right now? What exactly was the purpose of you claiming "It was the primaries", if not to completely downplay it's significance?

Seems like you couldn't care less about this guy committing voter fraud, and instead have taken up criticizing and nitpicking the OP. Now you're just desperately trying to derail the thread, and get off the focus of a judge of elections cheating.

Just as I thought you got nothing lol.

The OP said this was on behalf of Democrats implying it was Democrats over Republicans.

It's a big deal and the guy is going to jail just like he should.

And nobody is defending him.

It's ok you spoke out of your ass. It happens

Just as I thought you got nothing lol.

The OP said this was on behalf of Democrats implying it was Democrats over Republicans.

That's your big takeaway, huh? Not excusing it at all, are ya? It was on behalf of Democrats. That is an accurate statement. You're the one jumping to conclusions over the intent, in an effort to downplay it. All you're doing is downplaying the act, simply because he was cheating within his own party...which just happens to be the party you support.

Don't be mad because for three years you guys have been championing the point that claims of voter fraud were retarded. Here's the guy who oversees this shit cheating, and all you've got "Well, yeah, but it was against other democrats, and the way he did it isn't as bad as the OP makes it sound.", completely missing the entire point.

Imagine how many haven't been caught, if this guy was brazen enough to try and pull this blatant fraud off?

Cool that you admit it's bad though...Even if only after all your deflective posts were challenged. Bravo.

That's your big takeaway, huh? Not excusing it at all, are ya? It was on behalf of Democrats. That is an accurate statement. You're the one jumping to conclusions over the intent, in an effort to downplay it. All you're doing is downplaying the act, simply because he was cheating within his own party.

Don't be mad because for three years you've been championing the point that claims of voter fraud were retarded. Here's the guy who oversees this shit, and all you've got "Well, yeah, but it was against other democrats, and the way he did it isn't as bad as the OP makes it sound.", completely missing the entire point.

Imagine how many haven't been caught, if this guy was brazen enough to try and pull this blatant fraud off?

Cool that you admit it's bad though...Even if only after all your deflective posts were challenged. Bravo.

Lol wot?

It's fraud which is pretty clear and the guy is going to jail.

The only response is "that was the wrong thing to do, he shouldn't have done that".

After that the OP brought up vote by mail where he embarrassed himself and I pointed out it was a primary election so of course it was on behalf of a Democrat.

Now your grasping at straws because you came into the thread and didn't read anything but saw "leftists" posting in here and assumed they were defending the judge.

It's absolutely nuts to hear Republicans, who fight against election security measures whenever brought to the floor, make points like this.

Breitbart..............Breitbart. Haven't you guys gotten tired of taking cues from an outlet built by fascists push their views of "traditionalism"?????

It's absolutely nuts to hear Republicans, who fight against election security measures whenever brought to the floor, make points like this.

Breitbart..............Breitbart. Haven't you guys gotten tired of taking cues from an outlet built by fascists push their views of "traditionalism"?????

I can provide you with a link to the DOJ saying The same thing, or the Philadelphia enquirer or a local philly news station if that helps. Oddly, searching “Pennsylvania judge of elections cnn” or “msnbc” on my iPhone doesn’t yield any mention of this story on page 1 of the results.

I can provide you with a link to the DOJ saying The same thing, or the Philadelphia enquirer or a local philly news station if that helps. Oddly, searching “Pennsylvania judge of elections cnn” or “msnbc” on my iPhone doesn’t yield any mention of this story on page 1 of the results.

Maybe you should've done that in the first place, instead of pushing a Breitbart link, since they can always be relied upon to twist and distort basic facts to fit their nutso narrative, like Bannon.

Since the GOP, among other things, commits voter fraud at high levels (even if you bring up some Heritage or Cato compilation), one would think Breitbart would be highlighting all the GOP cases of voter fraud. Oddly, they don't.

And shit, in defense of the party that fought, and won, a case to allow intimidation, or "poll watching" as they call it, wherever they want.

I expect nothing less from the party that fought to dismantle the voting rights act, yet calls the left the racist side of the aisle.

Maybe you should've done that in the first place, instead of pushing a Breitbart link, since they can always be relied upon to twist and distort basic facts to fit their nutso narrative, like Bannon.

Since the GOP, among other things, commits voter fraud at high levels (even if you bring up some Heritage or Cato compilation), one would think Breitbart would be highlighting all the GOP cases of voter fraud. Oddly, they don't.

And shit, in defense of the party that fought, and won, a case to allow intimidation, or "poll watching" as they call it, wherever they want.

I expect nothing less from the party that fought to dismantle the voting rights act, yet calls the left the racist side of the aisle.

I can read CNN/MSNBC knowing they have an agenda, being unable to read a story on Breitbart because you don’t like theirs (I may not either IDK, I don’t read it generally and don’t care about Steve Bannon, this is just the first link I saw of the story) isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement of your own objectivity.

“DeMuro fraudulently stuffed the ballot box by literally standing in a voting booth and voting over and over, as fast as he could, while he thought the coast was clear,” U.S. Attorney William McSwain said in a statement.

I don’t know why but this made me laugh out loud just picturing someone frantically doing that.

Back