Pendred striking is terrible

That was hard to watch but the decision was just sad.

It really is. He's such a 'jammy' fighter...in the UK, that means lucky. Got his ass kicked til King gassed, eked out a decision against Gasan, ekes out another dubious decision this weekend.

Really stiff. It would behoove him to learn how to take his head off center and loosen his shoulders more.

I remember seeing him in Cage Warriors and thought he was awful to watch. I gained a bit of respect for him for his comeback against King, but didn't bother to watch the Umalatov fight. That was the most cringeworthy UFC bout I've ever seen, compounded by the worst decision ever. Ever.

Did the judges assume the guy named Sean was the Irish fighter?

I didn't see the fight, but on TUF he had maybe the worst striking in UFC history. It doesn't even look like real striking.

Yeah, for a professional fighter that fights in UFC that is definitely very bad.

His punches look not only slow, his kicks are not only sloppy, but actually it looks like there is absolutely not any slight power at all.

He seems too damn slow, his footwork isn't there, he doesn't even seem to have power in his punches, he is very tentative which makes it even worse, so strikes are pretty rare for him. He must not practise them at all, he looked like sh*t.

If the Irish are to take over, you can count Pendred out and Holohan, both striking seems really bad.

hahahaha my wife was like, why's this guy so rigid when he tries to hit the other guy

One of the worst performances i have seen, actually agreed with rogan when he said his wind up on strikes looks like a feint because its so telegraphed, but no, its no joke in that regard but in every other regard its a total joke, i thought he lost his last fight too, but that result just makes a mockery of the sport, feel sorry for the other guy.

His striking is horrendous, that fight had me cracking up.

Back