Penalizing Families...a New Low For Radical Conservatives

Right wingers are dumb. It’s that simple.

By the time you’re done saving up for your kid, your retirement, that possible life threatening injury because you don’t have decent health insurance, saving up “in case” you lose your job it’s a wonder people do anything but save up for stuff that might not even happen.

You people seriously need to think things thru better

Lol. I have thought this same thing a lot. I call it the "Justin Case" account.
Banks probably came up with it to hold on to your money and invest poorly.

But I'd rather have it and not need it than vice versa.

Lol. I have thought this same thing a lot. I call it the "Justin Case" account.
Banks probably came up with it to hold on to your money and invest poorly.

But I'd rather have it and not need it than vice versa.

You missed the point I think.

Aye. It's not the 1950's, when a dude could afford a 3-4 bedroom house off of a single salary down at the factory.

The guy back then was a winner with a home car and a family-- even some retirement. Now he is a loser than needs to do something to improve himself..... meanwhile Trump is working hard (not) to bring back manufacturing jobs for workers that the Republicans can then denigrate and exploit because they fucking deserve it unless they go into business for themselves and actually do something with their lives.

The hypocrisy and idiocy of the denigration of full time workers amazes me. We need them to fill these positions and yet don't want to pay them a living wage. It is just a terrible way of doing things.... If everyone in America did what the republicans wanted them to do (ie start a bussiness since they are just that fucking self centered) then who would fill the labor postilions?

Kids or immigrants Im sure......

Last edited by a moderator:
What a garbage title. Also the program is optional, so no one is forcing anyone to take up anything, just giving people more options.

Could just as easily name it: "Lunatic liberals hate children, want them to starve just so the rich get richer"

I'd like to see this point you speak of (no homo).

By the time you’re done saving for all the “what if’s” the Republican Party wants you to save for you’ll never actually be doing anything but saving money.

You’ll never pull the trigger on kids, buying a home, investing etc etc etc.

How could you when you’re saving an extra 75k for that unforeseen car accident you should’ve been saving for because your health care sucks

it has? yea those Iphones, internet and 4 tvs is a must to live

So not having a TV means a mother can stay at home full time with a kid?

You wen't full ripskater. Never go full ripskater.

CEO pay has ballooned while average worker pay has remained flat.

This would be an entirely different conversation if, in addition to today's average worker being unable to afford the financial security of his 1950's counterpart, today's average CEO was unable to afford as much luxury as his 1950's counterpart.

But for the CEO, the exact opposite is true. An American CEO in 1958 would have passed out if he had been given a crystal ball and were able to see the sort of mad money a guy with his title was able to pull down in 2018.

By the time you’re done saving for all the “what if’s” the Republican Party wants you to save for you’ll never actually be doing anything but saving money.

You’ll never pull the trigger on kids, buying a home, investing etc etc etc.

How could you when you’re saving an extra 75k for that unforeseen car accident you should’ve been saving for because your health care sucks

This isn't new though. That doesn't make it right or fair, but blaming it on "conservatives" just reeks of bipartisanship.

This isn't new though. That doesn't make it right or fair, but blaming it on "conservatives" just reeks of bipartisanship.

Yet you don’t see this rhetoric from the left. Ever.

So keep telling how it’s bipartisan

The minimum wage should have reached $21.72 an hour in 2012 if it kept up with increases in worker productivity, according to a March study by the Center for Economic and Policy Research.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/minimum-wage-productivity_n_2680639.html

I'm not against the concept of paying your employees more when your company is making more money or producing more. far from it

At my last meeting with my manager, I said so is company X going to start sharing the wealth with that new tax rate? no answer.

If you had a minimum wage at $21 an hour I would assume it would be extremely hard for small businesses to exist.

Amazon...walmart..yes..... Bob's bbq, not so sure.

It's been established that it isn't being forced on anyone,rather it is being proposed as an option, yet the usuals are still whining.
JFC.

Yet you don’t see this rhetoric from the left. Ever.

So keep telling how it’s bipartisan

What rhetoric?
If you think the left doesn't use rhetoric and worse then there is no discussion to be had with you.

Your mind is made up and your fingers are in your ears while you scream blah blah blah.

What rhetoric?
If you think the left doesn't use rhetoric and worse then there is no discussion to be had with you.

Your mind is made up and your fingers are in your ears while you scream blah blah blah.

You only see this from one side of the aisle.

“If only those people just saved a bit more”

Then they could’ve paid for their kid with leukemia but they bought a house last year instead.

The Schtick is old at this point.

Back