Peloton is sexist

My Wakandan.

With the exception of Concept 2 Rowers, pretty much all cardio machines suck.
Whoever invented the air dyna needs to get fucked to death with a medieval mace up the rectum.

I love liberals that are in self denial. You can go to Facebook and Twitter and see a bunch of "Woke" warriors whining about this being sexist. The Youtube video even had 11K dislikes compared to just 3K likes. But then you come in and say "Derpa Derp! Nobody is calling this sexist". This controversy didn't just pop out of thin air. Maybe you should be mad at your fellow liberals for being such sensitive pussies than worried about normal people calling you out.

Oh wait, you live in LA. You're far too gone to save. Sorry.

I have a lot of far left friends on my FB. I'll keep you posted if any of them were triggered by this commercial.

But you're right. the self-denial is ridiculous.

I'm not entirely sure who you are.
giphy.gif

You’re in my thread.

Kind of destroys the libcuck soyboy, right is might viewpoint, though. Nothing less alpha than diabetes.

Oof. Hollywood liberals like Tom Hanks just got destroyed by this post.

Some this add pissed of a bunch of fat liberal women and SJW’s.

Great now I love this commercial.

The only thing is they should have showed a shot of her cut butt while she was on the bike. That would have drove them crazy.

I once asked a girlfriend to be "sexist" and buy me Select Tech dumbbells. She cheaped out though. I bet if she knew the older models had a habit of falling apart and smashing the user in the face she woulda ponyd up.

This is marketing genius.

All this talk over inconsequential bullshit is amazing.

While I'm at it, LOL at people finding video blogging about exercise bike routines something unusual or outrageous.

The amount of useless shit I see some of my friends post on Instagram on literally a daily basis is rather common. There's nothing out of hte norm about the ad, people have become this nutty about advertising their lives.

While I'm at it, LOL at people finding video blogging about exercise bike routines something unusual or outrageous.

The amount of useless shit I see some of my friends post on Instagram on literally a daily basis is rather common. There's nothing out of hte norm about the ad, people have become this nutty about advertising their lives.

Your av demonstrates a fantastic crescent kick.

Back