Social pelosi vs “the squad” Rd. 1

He should’ve just backed off after his public comment on “the squad” being disrespectful and Pelosi not being a racist. Now it’s just blatant shit stirring.
He sounds like a Sherdogger most of the time. Or just a normal guy saying some politically and factually incorrect things, but with a message that resonates with the base, and does have some value.

It's funny. *shrug* But I'm not totally offended by every little word of a guy that can be replaced through proper Democratic means.

Do you think it's just a small fringe of the left, or do you think the younger generations resonate more with AOC, possibly growing larger in the near future?

There does seem to be an internal debate between progressives and moderates within the Democratic party. One would assume that the open borders commie sect would be very small, but clearly they're vocal enough to make it a mainstream issue on CNN.

Why even bother engaging him when he’s already fired off his couple of pot shots and abandoned the thread? Go and ask him in the lounge where he is hiding under the floorboards

To anybody reasonable we can all see AOC and these new younger progressives are slowly eating the party.

Why even bother engaging him when he’s already fired off his couple of pot shots and abandoned the thread? Go and ask him in the lounge where he is hiding under the floorboards

To anybody reasonable we can all see AOC and these new younger progressives are slowly eating the party.
I have some old friends from HS on my Facebook that are hardcore progressive, and openly say the party doesn't need moderates, centrists or white straight men anymore.

I didn't realize how popular their opinions were until recently. But it's there.

Im sure @Jack V Savage would say none of it matters, and that the party hasn't moved further left. But he's oblivious.

I have some old friends from HS on my Facebook that are hardcore progressive, and openly say the party doesn't need moderates, centrists or white straight men anymore.

I didn't realize how popular their opinions were until recently. But it's there.

Im sure @Jack V Savage would say none of it matters, and that the party hasn't moved further left. But he's oblivious.

No, you're just an idiot, who doesn't understand that the people you personally know (whomever "you" are) aren't necessarily a representative sample of the population. Obviously following a wave election, a party expands in both directions. There are more right-leaning Democrats in some areas than there used to be and more far-left ones. If you're someone who credulously swallows oppositions attempts to paint their opponents as extremists, there's going to be more for you to chew on (likewise, if you're a left-wing idiot, you're going to be more convinced that the party is now on the right--and we do, in fact, see such idiots here).

No, you're just an idiot, who doesn't understand that the people you personally know (whomever "you" are) aren't necessarily a representative sample of the population. Obviously following a wave election, a party expands in both directions. There are more right-leaning Democrats in some areas than there used to be and more far-left ones. If you're someone who credulously swallows oppositions attempts to paint their opponents as extremists, there's going to be more for you to chew on (likewise, if you're a left-wing idiot, you're going to be more convinced that the party is now on the right--and we do, in fact, see such idiots here).

That’s three (03) idiots in one post. Not exactly how the nicest guy on Sherdog would behave.

Oh, yes, they aren't "necessarily" a representative of the sample.

Care to weigh in on the mainstream picking up the divide between moderate and liberal democrats? Are Bernie and AOC just nobodies?

That’s three (03) idiots in one post. Not exactly how the nicest guy on Sherdog would behave.
For some strange reason, Jack likes to flame the hell out of me whenever he can. But sure, hes a nice guy.

Oh, yes, they aren't "necessarily" a representative of the sample.

Care to weigh in on the mainstream picking up the divide between moderate and liberal democrats? Are Bernie and AOC just nobodies?

In your case, it's obviously not a representative sample. Speaking more generally, a person's personal circle is not necessarily representative. Not sure what was hard to understand there.

What do you want to know? The fringe of a party is often going to disagree with the majority. What do you think it indicates? That the fringe is the majority or the whole party? That seems to be your theory, which is why you look both really dumb and really biased.

For some strange reason, Jack likes to flame the hell out of me whenever he can. But sure, hes a nice guy.

I don't like bad arguments. Sue me. And don't pretend that you don't just start flaming me out of the blue for no reason, even starting "callout threads" as if we have some kind of relationship.

In your case, it's obviously not a representative sample. Speaking more generally, a person's personal circle is not necessarily representative. Not sure what was hard to understand there.

What do you want to know? The fringe of a party is often going to disagree with the majority. What do you think it indicates? That the fringe is the majority or the whole party? That seems to be your theory, which is why you look both really dumb and really biased.

I don't like bad arguments. Sue me. And don't pretend that you don't just start flaming me out of the blue for no reason, even starting "callout threads" as if we have some kind of relationship.
Reading your posts makes me dizzy with the amount of spin you put on everything. Jesus Christ.

I ask a question and you always act like a total dick without actually answering a damn thing.

Such a smug attitude for someone who is completely wrong almost all of the time.

Last edited:
Wow, that escalated quickly.
1260710343244.jpg

Not to derail the thread, but wouldn't Biden be a 90s dem?

Yep, and I don’t irrationally hate him. In fact I think the way his party is currently throwing him under bus including barry hussein has been a sight to behold. If he hadn’t raised his hand to provide illegals with healthcare I might still have a little respect for him, he shouldn’t have sold out like that

Reading your posts makes me dizzy with the amount of spin you put on everything. Jesus Christ.

I ask a question and you always act like a total dick without actually answering a damn thing.

Such a smug attitude for someone who is completely wrong almost all of the time.

He likes to write a lot but doesn’t ever say much, I mean it’s always a word salad that can be put into one word “maybe”

There's no spin, and I answered your dumb question. What do you think I've been wrong about? Sounds to me like you wouldn't have anything specific and are just throwing out a childish insult because you feel inferior.

He must have put on that "Secretary of Keepin' It Real" hat for that post.

Back