Pelosi shouted down by Cuban Americans- forced to leave restaurant

The Salt-Right thinks they're being censored by fascists if you don't provide them with a platform to spread lies and propaganda. Ignoring their pea brained "thoughts" is like the holocaust for them.
Funny. I could use the same descriptors for the radical Marxist left.

i·ro·ny
/ˈīrənē/
noun
  1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
    synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism
    "that note of irony in her voice"

I think you're doing yourself a huge disservice feeling like you have to read the semi-literate scribblings of every troglodyte here.

I don’t have an us vs. them mentality here so sometimes even posters who I disagree with on a constant basis have interesting things to say.....sometimes. Much easier to just scroll past than block anyways. Plus like @Kafir-kun says it’s just a karate forum, 99.9% are here for an entertaining read/discussion

lol at the safe space needing cowards needing to silence people because of how butt hurt they get. Reporting people and ignoring people is some low t cucked out of his mind shit.

I don’t have an us vs. them mentality here so sometimes even posters who I disagree with on a constant basis have interesting things to say.....sometimes.

It's not "us vs. them," it's "me not wanting to waste time." I've never blocked anyone for disagreement (for example, I regularly engage @waiguoren even though I rarely agree with him because I don't think he's a moron).

They should not act like this. It is not appropriate from other side. They had to realize when they called for things like this to be done it was going to come back and bite them.

The supporters of both sides should act like adults and not stoop to doing things like this.

It's not "us vs. them," it's "me not wanting to waste time." I've never blocked anyone for disagreement (for example, I regularly engage @waiguoren even though I rarely agree with him because I don't think he's a moron).
Lie. You block the people that you feel challenge you (probably more on an emotional level than anything else).

Brother ill be the first to admit that I post here for exactly that...to pass the time while doing cardio etc. Another reason is to see how people are reacting to news or a current event. Sometimes I can learn something, but most of the time it’s just for a little entertainment. Hence I wouldnt block people who dont share my opinion otherwise it’s just an echo chamber and the entertainment factor is gone

Brother ill be the first to admit that I post here for exactly that...to pass the time while doing cardio etc. Another reason is to see how people are reacting to news or a current event. Sometimes I can learn something, but most of the time it’s just for a little entertainment. Hence I wouldnt block people who dont share my opinion otherwise it’s just an echo chamber and the entertainment factor is gone

Again, I've never blocked anyone for not sharing my opinion. And, yeah, we all waste time here (between assignments at work for me). But I still prefer to waste the time reading good stuff than reading some of the drivel from people on my ignore list.

Again, I've never blocked anyone for not sharing my opinion. And, yeah, we all waste time here (between assignments at work for me). But I still prefer to waste the time reading good stuff than reading some of the drivel from people on my ignore list.

I guess we will just have to disagree.

See that was pretty much just drivel what we talked about but...well you know where I stand

I just like how the delusional moron smiled at them. Her drug addled brain couldn't comprehend that they weren't fans.

b60.png

Just to clarify, were these Cubans representing the right/conservatives point of view? Or was their beef independent of Trump?

@AlexDB9 Cuban expats tend to be harshly anti-communists, i got to say crying wolf too much is counter-productive.

no need to do this to anyone no matter how vile and disgusting, like pelosi, they are. should just slash her tires instead and let her eat in peace.

problem is this can lead to one side trying to outdo the other.

I am not a fan of mobs going to restaurants and interfering in their business and harassing their customers, even if it is pieces of shit like Pelosi and Cruz

Well, I'm not going to celebrate it because its the other side. This is the wrong way to protest. I don't like it.

im with you.

the individuals in power really dont matter imo. the voters are F'ed up, which is why they elect fools on both sides. why do they elect fools? im not sure. most people may not understand someone who is much more intelligent than they are. therefore, an elected official may only be able to rise to a certain level of intelligence, unless they have their finger on the pulse of the average joes, and can lie to them well.

but in short, protesting people out of restaurants, is ugly, a bad precedent, and F'ing pointless imo.

Back