Pelosi shouted down by Cuban Americans- forced to leave restaurant

Yep just the left, YOu are living inside your own head, dude.
This is from a dude that thinks ANTIFA are idiots.
car-Charlottesville.jpg

Those GTA graphics get better and better each year

But there weren't as many non-white people then, you see that's the key factor. Compared to then we have many more unterme-, I mean, folks genetically predisposed to vote agaisnt freedom!

The thing about what you're referencing is that it only works if you associate "freedom" with left-wing policies and outcomes. Greoric's position amounts to, "we have to purge minorities because otherwise they'll vote to give us Nordic-style policies!" or maybe just make federal policy more similar to Northeastern U.S. local policies.

In fact, people in places with higher germ loads tend to be more authoritarian and less liberal (look at the American South).

The thing about what you're referencing is that it only works if you associate "freedom" with left-wing policies and outcomes. Greoric's position amounts to, "we have to purge minorities because otherwise they'll vote to give us Nordic-style policies!" or maybe just make federal policy more similar to Northeastern U.S. local policies.

In fact, people in places with higher germ loads tend to be more authoritarian and less liberal (look at the American South).
Well personally I'm not a fan of the leftist impulse to ban guns, that's where I disagree that they're pro-freedom. I just don't think that its genetics determining the way people vote on it.

Well personally I'm not a fan of the leftist impulse to ban guns, that's where I disagree that they're pro-freedom. I just don't think that its genetics determining the way people vote on it.

I never got that argument that minorities are genetically marxist.

I mean Marx was a white guy and Russia is a white country and thats where that crap got exported elsewhere.

I never got that argument that minorities are genetically marxist.

I mean Marx was a white guy and Russia is a white country and thats where that crap got exported elsewhere.
Its because non-whites tend to consistently vote Democrat and support certain Democrat policies and because that approach ignores the influence of non-genetic factors.

Its because non-whites tend to consistently vote Democrat and support certain Democrat policies and because that approach ignores the influence of non-genetic factors.

Yet Democrats are a party founded by white people and whose policies are quite common in white countries.

I mean America was what? 90% white during the times of FDR?

Back