Pelosi shouted down by Cuban Americans- forced to leave restaurant

It's easy to get all self righteous and feel entitled to be an asshole to politicians but in reality, it isn't warranted. Vote them out if you don't like how you are represented. Doing shit like this is mob rule.

Yeah.... we're going to war. There's not a snowflake's chance in hell we're staying a whole country.

bahhh.

while people are still going to coldstone regularly, no-one is really going to fight. the whole nation are snowflakes, and that includes the right of the right. they arent going to do shit. i mean, MULTIPLE leaders were assassinated in the late 1960s. we arent to that level yet.

bahhh.

while people are still going to coldstone regularly, no-one is really going to fight. the whole nation are snowflakes, and that includes the right of the right. they arent going to do shit. i mean, MULTIPLE leaders were assassinated in the late 1960s. we arent to that level yet.

And the '70s. And the Tea Party crazies were far more violent than anything we've seen recently (crazy how that whole movement has been memory-holed). And 44% of eligible voters stayed home in 2016 (and that's normal--it was actually a fairly high-turnout election). Reading message-board fanatics can give people a really skewed view of the world. Apathy and ignorance remain bigger problems than fanaticism. Racists' view of a big split is a fantasy. They should try to settle somewhere else. America will succeed or fail (succeed) as a multiethnic, diverse nation.

I think it’s retarded no matter who does it to who, but you do reap what you sow when you preach that civility is over.

And the '70s. And the Tea Party crazies were far more violent than anything we've seen recently (crazy how that whole movement has been memory-holed). And 44% of eligible voters stayed home in 2016 (and that's normal--it was actually a fairly high-turnout election). Reading message-board fanatics can give people a really skewed view of the world. Apathy and ignorance remain bigger problems than fanaticism. Racists' view of a big split is a fantasy. They should try to settle somewhere else. America will succeed or fail (succeed) as a multiethnic, diverse nation.
That is not at all true. The ANTIFA crowd has been physically attacking people and damaging property even since before Trump was elected. You live inside your own head, dude.

How, by yelling obscenities and buzz words at someone as they walk by?

I didn't recommend either of those and haven't watched the video so have no idea what was said. My point is politicians being made aware of the people and their wishes.

Yeah.... we're going to war. There's not a snowflake's chance in hell we're staying a whole country.

Keep saying the same just don’t expect it in my life time. We are a 9-11 (god forbid) away from breaking up

You reap what you sow.

Never mind those Cubans. What would they know about communism?
They’re just spoiled now with all the toilet paper and stuff.

Actually no. We won't.

When Obama won, I did not like the man in the least. But I didn't sit outside of McCain's campaign office and scream at the sky.

I didn't block traffic and claim he's not my President
Anyone that has been a Senator or Representative for more than 12 years needs to fucking go, Pelosi included. I don't care which side of the aisle you are on, 12 years is enough time to pad your bank account. The idea of our Representative was a gentleman Farmer who served his country a couple months a year. Now it is a money making business and all of them have the morals of a day shift stripper.

The problem is, if elected officials only stay a short time, the institutional knowledge will reside only with the administrative branch, or as Trump likes to call them “the Deep State.”

The problem is, if elected officials only stay a short time, the institutional knowledge will reside only with the administrative branch, or as Trump likes to call them “the Deep State.”
Like Grassely, Turtle face, Feinstein or Pelosi's knowledge has helped out us so far.

That is not at all true. The ANTIFA crowd has been physically attacking people and damaging property even since before Trump was elected. You live inside your own head, dude.
Yep just the left, YOu are living inside your own head, dude.
This is from a dude that thinks ANTIFA are idiots.
car-Charlottesville.jpg

Pfft. Your wrong son. James Woods will be the next president

I'd vote for him.

He is actually pretty intelligent. And his willingness to go against the grain of Hollywood makes him a personal hero.

Not cool. Let the crazy lady eat in peace.

Yep just the left, YOu are living inside your own head, dude.
This is from a dude that thinks ANTIFA are idiots.
car-Charlottesville.jpg
Thanks for posting a single pic of a single incident. There is no way "conservative" groups are committing violent acts with he same frequency as the left (this was even true when Obama was still president).

Last edited:
America is a republic. We are not, nor should we ever be, a country of mob rule. We have a system for addressing those we don't agree with politically.

bahhh.

But there weren't as many non-white people then, you see that's the key factor. Compared to then we have many more unterme-, I mean, folks genetically predisposed to vote agaisnt freedom! And we haven't had a serious economic crisis since letting in all these brown people, except for the 2008 recession but that doesn't count because cultural Marxism hadn't taken over yet.

Back