Peeing too much.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I've developed a habit of peeing at least 3-4 times in half an hour before I go to bed, and I've heard that I might train my bladder to not be able to hold much pee.

Is that true?

eyJpdSI6IjA1YmE0OGJhODVlYzA1YmY1ODQyZmI3ZGRmZGRiMDU4MWM4YmY2YjVmOGI3ZmNhMzc4Mzc0OTdiODBiYWNmNzciLCJ3IjoyMTAsImgiOjE0MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

I think if your bladder is full of stones, you'll have less pee capacity.

I try to try to pee a few times before going to sleep to avoid having dreams where I'm peeing wherever.

Possible UTI

You should go to the drs and get some antibiotics. You don't want to mess up your kidneys or bladder

I've developed a habit of peeing at least 3-4 times in half an hour before I go to bed, and I've heard that I might train my bladder to not be able to hold much pee.

Is that true?
Do you drink a lot before sleep? Its suggested that you should always piss right before sleeping. so you dont wake up or get nightmares or night sweats. nightmares happen when your bladder is full to wake you up so you take a piss or your heart starts beating faster so you wake up an take a piss, always take a piss right before sleeping for a deeper sleep.

If you got a bladder issue look into D-Mannose supplement caps or chewable Cranberry extract, it helps the bladder and fights UTI's urinary tract infections. Those two supps help fight UTIs

you can train your bladder with candy

Is that true?
so before this habit, did you just wet the bed ?<Kpop01>

Back