Pee delay

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
When I go to a urninal and have to pee, I'm literally spraying the moment it's out.
However I have noticed many who take like 20 seconds just to get a dribble. The shocking thing is many of them are in their early 20s

So, you're that guy

toro_urinals.jpg

Ace+Ventura+10+gay.gif

Last edited:
It's time to hose you down, no fat chicks.

Soooo....you pay attention to other dudes with their wangs out?

Thats because you are always full of pee

What pisses me off is no matter how hard I try and how long I take always, always, after I'm done and I put my dick away, a few drops come out.

When I go to a urninal and have to pee, I'm literally spraying the moment it's out.
However I have noticed many who take like 20 seconds just to get a dribble. The shocking thing is many of them are in their early 20s

Some people have bashful bladders and can't urinate with someone like you watching.

I get pee delay but it's the least of my problems tbh. Sometimes I bust into dual streams and only god decides which directions I get. Caused some emotional scenes

That's why I don't go until I'm about to burst.

What pisses me off is no matter how hard I try and how long I take always, always, after I'm done and I put my dick away, a few drops come out.

Ya gotta milk the bull at the trough, and I don't mean the two shakes of a lambs tail variety.

Last edited:
I once had a problem with getting my stream going. It turned out to be related to some sleeping pills I was taking. Apparently the antihistamine involved interrupts the necessary nerve signals so it's hard to get the GO AHEAD down there to make everything work.

That's fucked up.

For the life of me, when I've been drinking and have to piss terribly bad, but there are people in line behind me, I just can't fucking go. IDK why. Sober this is never a problem.

@Zer mentioned the split stream... Fuck, that is the worst. :/

I always try to get a half wood before using the urinal. That way if anyone takes a sneak peek, it looks like I've got a big one.

Back