PEDs are OK for Men's divisions but not for women's divisions

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel that there is a difference between taking performance enhancing drugs, especially testosterone, in the men's and women's divisions. What do you think?

I read it twice and it still doesn't make any sense.

EDIT: why did you delete the original post? I found your rambling, incoherent arguments fascinating.

Regardless of all other concerns, whatever aids performance will be used, man, woman or animal.

GabitoThing_zps33aee418.gif

Anabolic steroids make men look more like our ideal of masculinity. Anabolic steroids also make women look more like our ideal of masculinity.

women_bodybuilder_trainwreck_21_1_1.jpg

PEDs are more of an advantage for women than men, for sure.
That's why track and field records for women have struggled to move past the 1980s, while men were still able to make gainz in the 1990s and all the way through to today, after better testing came around.

Plus mah KK dun got murked <2>

It's a lot easier to tell which women juice, because their voices start sounding like Gadelha or Shevchenko.

What the fuck bullshit is that ?
Lol- How about this is recognized as an actual professional sport and NO cheating allowed.PERIOD.
By the by- and I don't mean this disrespectfully but is it me or every time Andrade fights, she looks more like a man each time ?
Hope that gal is tested the usada way cause the stench is a bit off....

Because PED's turn men into war machines and women into males.

PEDs make women less aesthetically appealing to internet neckbeards but men more aesthetically appealing.

A true fan of fighting should be in favour of everybody juicing.

I feel that there is a difference between taking performance enhancing drugs, especially testosterone, in the men's and women's divisions. What do you think?

I agree that there's a difference but not that it's ok in the mens if it is illegal. PED on Natty crime looks so much more brutal in the women's divisions.

here is result of doping with anabolic steroids for years

Heidi Krieger and Andreas Krieger.

andreas-krieger.jpg

Another reminder of why half of Sherdog has TS on ignore.

Serena stop posting, just apologize to the umpire.

Back