PED's and GOAT Status

Clearly I stated it didnt look like steroids had a effect. As his body was more flabby at mw. When compared to someone who also used peds like vitor. Who was ripped as hell at mw. As well as most ped users tend to be ripped So again shut ur dumb as up...

Again posting a picture of a ripped a.s at ww when i mentioned he was real flabby at mw. Proves ur dumb ass has comprehension issues you inbred hillbilly. When you think of peds you think of some major body transformation like barry bonds vitor belfort. A.s went from ripped to looking out of shape at most weigh ins stupidity. So like i said what effect did peds have on a.s if his body shape got worst dumdum

U havent had pussy since pussy had u. L

Lmaaaooo TRIGGERED

Someone being flabby doesn't mean they haven't been using steroids you semantical mongoloid. Have you seen Josh Barnett? Was he ripped from juicing dummy? Didn't think so..

Also Anderson was far from flabby at MW. It's amazing how you're on the internet projecting your insecurities on strangers and calling them names when you're blind and dumb.

"Flabby Anderson at MW"
Anderson-Silva-winning-1.jpg

Go back in your hole now, peasant.

Lmaaaooo TRIGGERED

Someone being flabby doesn't mean they haven't been using steroids you semantical mongoloid. Have you seen Josh Barnett? Was he ripped from juicing dummy? Didn't think so..

Also Anderson was far from flabby at MW. It's amazing how you're on the internet projecting your insecurities on strangers and calling them names when you're blind and dumb.

"Flabby Anderson at MW"
View attachment 869822

Go back in your hole now, peasant.

I never said he didnt use them lol. The only hole im going back to. Is your moms. Son....

Yes. Sure everyone is juicing but how come Jones and Silva got caught while others don't? I mean, the champ can't get someone good enough to do the cycle for him but the lower tier trashes can? Yes sure

Back