Media Pedro "The Rock" Rizzo can still work a punching bag

Wanting Chuck to fight again should be a bannable offense IMO.

Calm down mate I'm just thinking it would be fun. Honestly I think Chuck didn't even train vs. Tito las time whereas TIto was tryhard. If he actually wanted to win he could.

Calm down mate I'm just thinking it would be fun. Honestly I think Chuck didn't even train vs. Tito las time whereas TIto was tryhard. If he actually wanted to win he could.

what the fuck?

I am one of his biggest fans but no he could not! He is totally fucked.
I hope you are just trolling.

He’s still a good coach and would break anyone’s legs in his age group
Probably way younger too. People underestimate these old guys. Just because he would struggle against today UFC HWs, doesn't mean he wouldn't kill it in small orgs, much less random people. I would hate to cross Mike tyson to this day.

what the fuck?

I am one of his biggest fans but no he could not! He is totally fucked.
I hope you are just trolling.

Hey man this is the Iceman we're talkin about. Have a bit more faith in him. Jesus christ, 1 loss and the casuals/bandwagoners think a fighter's career is over.

<{cruzshake}>

Plus look at the guy in the OP, this guy has power but he's stiff as a board.

Prime Rizzo was nothing to fuck with. One of the most underrated strikers from that generation of HWs.

First fight I saw with him was vs. Karithonov and I was left seriously unimpressed in how Kari destroyed him with ease but in retrospect Rizzo has some good wins and back then Karithonov was just a monster at stand up!

Good fighter.

One of the best fighters to never win a UFC championship, IMO. Dude had such a streak of bad luck too! From Randleman slipping up during warm-up, to losing to Couture in a "controversial (bs) decision...

First fight I saw with him was vs. Karithonov and I was left seriously unimpressed in how Kari destroyed him with ease but in retrospect Rizzo has some good wins and back then Karithonov was just a monster at stand up!

Good fighter.

and Rizzo was old by the time he fought Kharitonov.

Pedro is the same age now that Dan Henderson was when he KOed Hector Lombard and fought for the title a few months later.

He should try a comeback.

No he shouldn’t

Hendo was juiced to the gills.

He is only 2 years older than Yoel and 2 years younger than Couture at his last fight.
....he looks like every other old guy in a boxing gym.

I can’t help but laugh at the armchair quarterbacks trying to validate their internet persona by talking trash about a guy like Rizzo.

People cry about Jones vs Reyes but are too young to remember Rizzo vs Couture was the screw job of that time... Should have been UFC Champ!!!

It was a regular Hamill Bisping. Maybe that will put it in perspective for the young’ens.

Back