Pedro Rizzo vs Pat Barry vs Anthoni Hardonk. Who had more powerful leg kicks?

Barboza is the only guy (currently) in the UFC with two leg kick TKOs, I think.
In the UFC? Definitely Edson. I believe both Gaethje and Moraes have a couple each in WSOF. I love seeing a TKO via leg kicks.

And Rizzo for sure. Barry and Hardonk were both impressive leg kickers though.

iirc he was like a brown belt or blue belt under Rickson. I would imagine he's pretty good then?
Yah it was at Rickson in LA, he was better than me and humongous but this was like 8+ years ago.

Dude that fight is one of the most depressing fights ever. The fight itself wasn’t great but it wasn’t even so much that. That fight was on the PRELIMS of like UFC 45 or something, back when there were like 10 total fights on a card, shortly after both had fought for the HW title. Rizzo was a few years removed, Ricco had been the champ like earlier that year (if i recall, Ricco lost to Timmy, then Big Nog then Rizzo in same year). Was just sort of sad to see them from headlining shows to prelims.

To be fair, I actually just looked up that card to refresh my memory.

Hughes vs Trigg main
Lindland vs Falaniko Vitale rematch
Tank vs Cabbage
Evan Tanner vs Baroni
Lawler vs Lytle.

Lol that card was amazing.
Great card!. I remember Baroni getting stopped by Tanner and then he went absoutley insane and started punching the ref haha :D :D , and then was pushing everyone, even his team. Claimed he didn't want the fight stopped, but the ref said he was yelling "stop". So its up to who you believe I guess.

Rizzo should have been UFC HW champ, but he could just never get past Randy.. I remember after only 1 or 2 leg kicks the opponents would already have a huge red/purple mark on their thigh.

Yeah that sucks and is sad it was only on the prelims, I read before that Dana really didn't like Rodriguez, and they had a poor relationship. I don't know if its true or not. I just remember hearing that ages ago.

Also Lawler/Lytle was a good fight!.

Back