Pedro Rizzo vs Pat Barry vs Anthoni Hardonk. Who had more powerful leg kicks?

wait, why isn't Mirko on this list? Regardless of any kind of kick, Mirko > anyone

tumblr_mcf5l3ZiRP1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

sizedRizzoKOsTank.gif

wait, why isn't Mirko on this list? Regardless of any kind of kick, Mirko > anyone
he only threw them in a few fights he was always going to the body or head and after awhile just to the head.

Edson
Rizzo
Aldo
Alves
Barry
Gaethje
Hardonk
Cowboy
Tarec

Out of those, but Overeem, Cro Cop and Hunt should be there. Tarec and Cerrone aren't great low kickers.

On a scale of 1-10. How do these former and current UFC fighters rank when it comes to leg kicks. Ranking criteria includes the power of their leg kicks, speed, timing, intelligence and results in their fights.

a.) Jose Aldo
b.) Pat Barry
c.) Cowboy Cerrone
d.) Thiago Alves
e.) Pedro Rizzo
f.) Edson Barboza
g.) Antoni Hardonk
h.) Tarec Saffeidine
i.) Justin Gaethje

Edit: Remember, 5-6 is for the average MMA fighter and maybe 7 for the average MMA striker.
Terrible
Where’s Maurice Smith on your list?

Pedro Rizzo.

And I'm a big Pat Barry fan too.

Fun fact... You can walk up to Pat Barry and ask him to TAKE a leg kick from you, he'll ask you to roll up your pant leg (for safety) and you can give him your best shot.

He's taken tougher kicks than yours.

Do NOT give him permission to kick you back.

th

Barboza is the only guy (currently) in the UFC with two leg kick TKOs, I think.

giphy.gif

he only threw them in a few fights

Which is crazy considering the success that he had with low kicks. He brutalized poor Sakuraba's lead leg throughout their fight, he made Aleks switch from southpaw to orthodox after only two low kicks and then dropped him to a knee with the third kick, and he fractured Yoshida's femur and for that one he wasn't even using his left leg :eek:

Randy says he still has a slight dent in his leg from Rizzos kicks. This is a no brainer.

<WellThere>

It's also a sound to behold at UFC 23 when they were in nice and quiet Japan and Rizzo uncorked his low kick on TK. Jeff Blatnick let out a "Whoa!" like someone had just shot a gun :D

Leg, head or liver, Cro Cop had the deadliest kicks in MMA.

voa6g0.jpg

Back