Pedro Nobre gets examined

He fake the lesion, obviously. The collar means nothing. It is just the standard procedure when there is any risk of cervical injury. He needs to be imaged before taking the collar just to make sure. He could feel faint, but I doubt he would feel such a pain as he expressed. You don't feel pain when you are warm, with adrenaline, even if you have a fracture with pieces of bone coming out of the skin.

Last edited:
If he's legit hurt, that was a big faux pas on Dana's part.

That sucks but it still doesn't mean he was hit in the back of his head. I hope he's okay. That's the most important thing.

If he dies (I don't think he's really that hurt) Dana will have committed publicity suicide.

talk about dedication to the role.

he would give daniel day lewis a run for his money.

but for real hope he isn't injured to bad.

This ambulance could be actually being used to help someone in need, now it's being used to help this "fighter" continue to put on his act.

Pathetic.

This ambulance could be actually being used to help someone in need, now it's being used to help this "fighter" continue to put on his act.

Pathetic.

lol....lemme get this straight: he gets hit in the ear, so he has swelling in his.neck? Even Florian blatantly called him out in tv. for it......im no doctor(-lol) but I would be extremely surprised if he was seriously hurt....props to uncle Dana for calling it like It is, per usual.....

Im not kidding! The doctors will fucking operate him! Someone tell him to stop faking ASAP!

Off course he is hurt.Dana White is ridiculous. He was clearly elbowed in the back of the head.

lol....lemme get this straight: he gets hit in the ear, so he has swelling in his.neck? Even Florian blatantly called him out in tv. for it......im no doctor(-lol) but I would be extremely surprised if he was seriously hurt....props to uncle Dana for calling it like It is, per usual.....

I thought the shots they showed in the replay hit the ear and behind it as well, not squarely on the ear. I also thought several of the shots that were landed before those shown in the replay were landing toward the back of the head.

I guess I'll have to watch the entire episode slowly again, but in real time I think Dan made the right call for once, although the shots that landed right before he stopped it may not have been the ones to land to the back of the head.

I thought the shots they showed in the replay hit the ear and behind it as well, not squarely on the ear. I also thought several of the shots that were landed before those shown in the replay were landing toward the back of the head.

I guess I'll have to watch the entire episode slowly again, but in real time I think Dan made the right call for once, although the shots that landed right before he stopped it may not have been the ones to land to the back of the head.

th

Back