News Pedro Munhoz vs Aljamain Sterling In Works For UFC 238

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Iron chin Pedro vs Solid and unique Sterling

I’d probably favor Sterling. Pedro has heavy leg kicks, but Sterling seems better all around. Cody vs Pedro was violence at its finest though.

<BC1>

Iron chin Pedro vs Solid and unique Sterling

I’d probably favor Sterling. Pedro has heavy leg kicks, but Sterling seems better all around. Cody vs Pedro was violence at its finest though.

<BC1>

Imagine Pedro vs Lineker bro

Nice title eliminator, and to think we could have had Cody vs Aljo had Cody not thrown his Fight IQ out the fucking window as he started mindlessly throwing right hands with his chin up in the air smh.

Meanwhile John Lineker is once again trapped fighting prelim bums who always end up pulling out

can't stand sterling, hope munhoz wrecks him somehow.

I think Munhoz wins here. Sterling seems to think his striking is on another level now. His punching technique still sucks and can't keep his hands up at all. He couldn't even land anything meaningful against Rivera when he got rocked lol.

But, hold up.

Does this mean.. Yan vs. Lineker/Rivera? sign me up.

Homeboy Aljo about to get slept again. Muhnoz is game and will finish him with strikes.

Sterling is good but doesn't impressed me as much as Pedro did. Gonna be a great fucking fight either way.

Munhoz no longer suspended? Or the UFC just not going to honor the NSAC's ridiculous ruling?

Pedro has looked good and is underrated. I’ll take him by TKO.

I think Munhoz wins here. Sterling seems to think his striking is on another level now. His punching technique still sucks and can't keep his hands up at all. He couldn't even land anything meaningful against Rivera when he got rocked lol.

But, hold up.

Does this mean.. Yan vs. Lineker/Rivera? sign me up.

LOL

Came in here looking for news on Yan :D

Munhoz puts Sterling to sleep like he did Garbrandt.

Obviously back up to the title fight. Tough matchup for Sterling. Munhoz operates at his preferred kicking range and his grappling will deter the wrestling

Back