Pearson, "I'm hurting right now..."

Diego Sanchez gets a 60 k win bonus? Talk about robbery, lol.

Tens of thousands of dollars, having a loss on your record, being closer to being cut, not getting better oppertunites when it comes to highly ranked opponents and getting more money.

These incompetent idiots need to realises they're fucking up fighters' lives here.
But at the end of the day, they collect the same paycheck and don't get fired, so why change?

These judges should not be allowed to have drugs/alcohol on fight day, no contact with anyone ringside, unable to hear others in the arena . The criteria needed to score ( octagon control, effective striking etc) should be highlighted on the scorecard to justify points given.

poor guy!,.. tsk, tsk. I hope this wont affect him mentally too much. Since its Diego it would. Just look at the number of fighters Diego has faced, Kampmann, Gomi, Thiago etc.. etc.. all semi some high class strikers that he won that he should hsave lost. Some of them on a verge to be cut, some already gone. A lost to Dino Diego is a curse if its on your record that means your on a verge of extinction too.

i feel bad for him. It seems like Dana is covering win bonuses less on robberies. Maybe just from more cards and with such bad judges that its becoming the norm he decided he can't have the expectation there that they will just keep covering it. But this wasn't questionable or just surprising or a controversy where an argument could be made for the decision going the other way. This was a beyond a shadow of a doubt robbery by judges who clearly don't understand how to judge fights. Hope Dana steps up. Ross has been a hard worker and always puts on good fights for him.

The guy who scored it 30-27 isn't incompetent he's currupt, not even a bad judge could score that 30-27 for Diego. His financial records and those close to him should be checked.

The guy who scored it 30-27 isn't incompetent he's currupt, not even a bad judge could score that 30-27 for Diego. His financial records and those close to him should be checked.

I'd say more likely incompetent and swayed by the crowd. If it was for bank purposes, he could have gave Pearson that last round to make it 29-28. It'd still be a terrible decision, but it probably wouldn't have got quite the same outroar as the 30-27 has caused.

Diego was throwing alot of punches and kicks (not as accurate of COURSE) but he was pushing the pace the entire TIME.

this is just plain wrong in rds 1&2 it was Ross dictating the pace and Sanchez moving backward.
Not only is it bs to blame a fighter for a judges decision its also wrong to surmise that Diego Sanchez was the more aggressive fighter.

It was a fuucking 1 point fight and far from a robbery there have been much worse decisions yet nothing was done.

Close fight but its not like Pearson beat him from pillar to post. He was being to passive aswell it will teach him to be more active next time something Dana always preaches about.

You are either a grade a moron or have not seen the fight. It was the worst robbery in the last 5+ years.

Robbery of the year, but it's only June.

^ This should hold up unless Leonard Garcia is fighting again this year.

Someone needs to fire Jeff Collins and Chris Tellez. This wasn't even close, and I was rooting for Diego.

I don't blame Pearson, I think Kenny also took it exceptionally badly too, only to bring it up some 20 mins later during the main event.

We all knew there was going to be ONE robbery on this card, had this fight not looked so lopsided I think the outrage wouldn't have been so bad.

Diego celebrating still is another joke in itself too imo

Pearson has my permission to bitch as much as he wants about this fight. It should get all the attention possible. It's the only way it will change.

Stay strong, bro. You're one hell of a fighter and will bounce back from this.

I want to see Diego vs Nate. I dont care where the fight happens.

Strange usually when Dana feels the decision was wrong he usually pays the fighter. It's happened in the past for far less controversial decisions. Why not now?

He wasn't even there

Yep that's how you win an MMA fight boys, plod forward with wild hooks while looking intense until the bell rings. I swear that judge scored the crowd reaction to each fighter and not the damn fight. You can't always judge a fight based of stats but fight metric shows the story.

Styles make fights? Nah, styles win decisions.

Its a just bleed conspiracy:

1.Dana pays of judges to give more exciting fighter the decision
2.Rest of UFC fighters see this bullshit in judging they can't change, which in turn they start moving their style towards brawling.
3. Casual fans love the brawling and ko's, which in turns raises viewership/revenue, and gives Dana more capital for blackjack investments.
4.Vitor has no more TrT so he can't brawl in which he uses his strong faith to bring a judge to God.
5.Judge then has personal conviction about taking Dana's money for bullshit decisions and lets the UFC's payoffs out of the bag.
6.Dana gets indited.
7.Viacom buys shattered remnants of UFC.
8.??????
9.profit

Yeah those judges should be fired. Nice av btw ts.

It does suck and these judges need to be fired or suspended when they do such a terrible job. Decisions should be able to be overturned. The judges should be retired fighters or people with a well rounded martial arts background, not pencil pushers who have no idea what is going on. Bad decisions put a loss on a fighters record permanently and take money out of their pockets. It's literally robbing them and hurting their legacy. It's a very big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back