Peanut butter oat balls and rib eye steak!

Inabox

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
This week I made some super easy no cook peanut butter oat balls. There very heavy on the peanut butter and should be eaten with a glass of milk but there so easy you can make them with your kids.

Now I know that's a very simple dish and some of you may expect more from me so I'll also post a video from last year where I make a ribeye steak. (This video is from my master chef jr series, where I followed the show every week and did there elimination challenges myself)

Rib eye and peanut butter?

EuphoricSparseBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

Peanut butter oat balls followed by a chopped JR challenge?

tumblr_meu1ggvZuL1qisfp3o2_250.gif

I give you props for cooking, did you teach yourself or did you go to school for cooking?

I give you props for cooking, did you teach yourself or did you go to school for cooking?
Yes I went to fanshawe college and have an Ontario college of trade 415a cookII and 415C chef certification

Yes I went to fanshawe college and have an Ontario college of trade 415a cookII and 415C chef certification
My suggestion for your channel is to get a better camera and lighting and zoom in on the food so we can really savor it and enjoy the look of the food.

We cant really enjoy your culinary skill because of teh distance. I love watching youtube cooking videos but your video I can barely see the quality of the food.

This guy has an awesome channel see how he shoots close up you dont have to do it that close though

Back