Peadophile Gary Olivia confesses to Jonbenet Ramsey murder

Here's what concerns me. Every time there's a horrific killing some nut job tries to take credit wasting police time.

I'd need to see something more concrete before taking this prison confession seriously.

There was numerous sex offenders / killers taking credit three children murdered in Australia in the 60's for example.

Now we can finally solve the Madeline McCann case.
expressheadlines.jpg

her brother killed her roughhousing and the parents covered it up.

Here's what concerns me. Every time there's a horrific killing some nut job tries to take credit wasting police time.

I'm pretty sure this isn't the first guy to claim responsibility. I remember years ago, some guy grabbed headlines for confessing to it as well.

Now we can finally solve the Madeline McCann case.
expressheadlines.jpg
The uk police are never going to get anywhere as they don't consider the parents suspects. Police in Portugal never ruled the parents out.

Its like the police are just trying to catch some unknown abductor who never existed!

The uk police are never going to get anywhere as they don't consider the parents suspects. Police in Portugal never ruled the parents out.

Its like the police are just trying to catch some unknown abductor who never existed!
lol doesnt the entire UK think the parents are guilty? I bet they still get harassed everywhere they go.

lol doesnt the entire UK think the parents are guilty? I bet they still get harassed everywhere they go.
They already were a well to do family with well connected friends.

Not to mention the millions in donations and book sales. They'll be fine.

False confessions happen all the time. There’s a specific portion of forensic interviewing dedicated to it. Beyond that, someone who falsely confesses obviously wouldn’t have intimate knowledge of the scene, and LE always keeps some info in their back pocket no matter how public the case is/was.

Thoughts? Is it a legitimate confession?
Sherdogs braintrust gonna crack this.

Side note: The little brother just won a ~750 million $ settlement against CBS? for them having accused him all those years ago.

There's always a bright side.

Hasn’t all the DNA evidence they have clear this Olivia dude of being there?

my thoughts are you don't know how to spell pedophile

I can't tell if this is real or not.
I can't remember which video it was but look up Richard Hall. He has covered the case greatly.

Robert Murat might be involved too.

Back