Television PEACEMAKER TV Series (Premieres January 13, 2022)

Absolutely loving this show. One of the greatest opening themes ever as well.

Episode 4 got dark in the ending, perfectly going along to a GOAT tier power ballad

That last bit got to me, with the eagle looking down for his mark on the stage and shuffle stepping forward to adjust.

I stand by my previous statement.

Anyone who likes comedies like Archer or Family Guy is going to enjoy this series.
I'll give it a shot and I'm blaming you if I don't like it.

Watched the freebie ep 1 and kinda shitty. Couldn't see credits of who the bad fake boob actress was who turned into superhuman strength wack job.

About halfway thru episode 3, I think the scene with the kidnap couple in ep 2 really sold me on it

Still digging it. So far the story is just kind of whatever, but the cast are doing a really good job.

giphy.gif

[<dunn]

I'm on episode 2 and the show has potential, but the hamfisted woke bullshit kind of wrecks it.

Lol. Yes, so woke.
<36>

1. All of the the white male characters are either weak, an idiot, or a Nazi.
2. Anytime there is a captain or leader it's a minority woman of color besides the Black dude Clemson.
3. The butterfly politician they hunted is anti climate change republican.
4. The very first scene in the whole series is centered around a minority lesbian couple.

Now there is nothing wrong with gay people or minority female leads, but in this case it's ham-fisted and is really irrelevant for the kind of story that's being presented. Putting in gay people just to have gay people or shoehorning in minority women for the sake of having minority women on the screen is cringy as fuck and what people usually refer to as woke. So is making your villain a republican.

I'm actually enjoying the show, It's not great, but it has it's moments. John Cena is pretty hilarious in it. But the soyboy writing still shines through, even if it is tongue in cheek.

2. Anytime there is a captain or leader it's a minority woman of color besides the Black dude Clemson.
4. The very first scene in the whole series is centered around a minority lesbian couple.

Now there is nothing wrong with gay people or minority female leads, but in this case it's ham-fisted and is really irrelevant for the kind of story that's being presented. Putting in gay people just to have gay people or shoehorning in minority women for the sake of having minority women on the screen is cringy as fuck and what people usually refer to as woke. So is making your villain a republican.

I'm actually enjoying the show, It's not great, but it has it's moments. John Cena is pretty hilarious in it. But the soyboy writing still shines through, even if it is tongue in cheek.
None of that shit is woke.

Apparently that word has lost all meaning.

Lmao if you guys find this show woke, you must get offended at literally everything you watch.

Back